Osmose Utilities Services Auxiliary Foreman in Worchester, Massachusetts
Did you know 90% of our field management team started with Osmose as a Foreman? At Osmose, we believe in providing opportunities for growth.
Osmose Utilities Services is an 80+ year strong company that provides a variety of services to the electric and telecommunications industries.
The streetlight work is required to be completed at night when the streetlights are illuminated.
The ground work is done during the day, and is essentially testing the accessible parts of assets that are not mounted on poles.
Requires using a voltage detector to test various utility assets for elevated voltage.
Crews typically drive or walk from one structure to the next.
Training lasts for 3 weeks and is designed to be all inclusive of teaching safety, crew management and task completion.
· Must be at least 21 years old
· Possess a valid driver’s license and have a high school diploma or GED
· Can assume full responsibility for the safe operation and maintenance of a company vehicle, equipment, and tools
· Ability to positively represent the Osmose organization to customers and the communities in which they work
· Enjoy working outdoors in all types of weather and have the desire to actively participate in physically demanding work lifting or moving 50 lbs. on a regular basis.
Traveling throughout the locations of New York and New England areas as required.
We are proud to offer:
· $23 per hour
· Family medical and dental insurance
· 401k retirement plan
· Paid vacations and holidays
· Career growth – Over 90% of all Osmose Utilities’ managers started in the field
- Option of using your own personal vehicle or a company assigned vehicle.
Osmose is an Equal Opportunity Employer. EOE M/F/Disabled/Vet
Osmose Utilities Services
- Osmose Utilities Services Jobs