AbbVie Operations Supervisor - 1st Shift Sun-Wed (6:00-4:30pm) in Worcester, Massachusetts
• Reviews daily production schedule and priorities to determine unit (suite) assignments and critical actions.
• Reviews all materials and batch records required to support shift and any off-shift needs for the day.
• Provides on the floor training to support formalized technical and cGMP training. Checks that operator training files match and support the processes they are required to carry out.
• Monitors operator training files and works with compliance specialist to keep files up to date.
• Works with QA and Subject Matter Expert (Tech Ops or Process Sciences) to resolve exceptions.
• Works with technology transfer team to incorporate new processes in the plant.
• Reviews new Batch records and SOPs.
• Provides supervision primarily to skilled nonexempt and junior level exempt employees. Acts as advisor to unit or sub-unit, becomes actively involved as required. Acts as mentor for less senior personnel.
• Evaluates staff performance.
• Requires a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent. • Five plus years’ experience in all aspects of manufacturing/ production processes
• Computer proficiency and scheduling experience required; good writing skills required.
• Familiarity with industrial automation (e.g., distributed control and PLC-based systems)
• Working knowledge of safety, quality systems, and cGMPs is required
- AbbVie Jobs