Parker Hannifin Corporation Team Leader Compression Molding 2nd shift in Woburn, Massachusetts
Team Leader Compression Molding 2nd shift
MA-Woburn, United States
Group: Eng Materials Group N. America
Job Family: Manufacturing
Job ID: 12556-1A
< Return to Search Results
Org Marketing Statement
With annual sales of $14.3 billion in fiscal year 2018, Parker Hannifin is the world's leading diversified manufacturer of motion and control technologies and systems, providing precision-engineered solutions for a wide variety of mobile, industrial and aerospace markets. The company has operations in 50 countries around the world. Parker has increased its annual dividends paid to shareholders for 62 consecutive fiscal years, among the top five longest-running dividend-increase records in the S&P 500 index.
- Coordination of floor associates to daily assignments and workload to assure on time delivery of orders to meet our LISC in both machine operations as well as assembly.
- Communicate between manager, Business Units, Quality, Procurement and Shipping/Receiving on material flow and deliveries outgoing as well as incoming.
- Operate machinery within our BU. Learning operations in order to help train other associates. Acting as a back-up when needed to cover shortages and spikes.
- Perform MSSv transactions, releasing work orders, issuing material, stocking material, as well as entering inventory transactions as needed.
- Be open to learning new computer software, such as InfoCenter and Enovia, Lotus Notes, etc.
- Be the High Performance Team (HPT) Lead for the group with responsibilities including, but not limited to assisting in HPT training, attend/facilitate hour of power with HPT and maintain the meeting agenda, understand and explain the Team Improvement Board (TIB) as well as updating and ensuring the TIB is updated.
- Ensure OEE/ Day by Hour board(s) are up to date and signed hourly (where implemented).
- Facilitate 10-minute daily stand-up and attend town hall meetings.
- Check/Answer email.
- Walk production areas and perform daily audit(s).
- Assist with daily employee management (notifying supervisor if you have questions regarding corrective action, scheduling and vacation requests).
- Train new employees. Assist in other training for the team, HPT, Lean.
Education and Experience: 1. Must possess High School diploma or General Education Degree (GED). 2. 2+ years of experience in a manufacturing environment; prior team lead experience is a plus. 3. Experience in MSSv, InfoCenter, Enovia, Lotus Notes a plus 4. Basic knowledge on reading prints, work process documents, VDS sheets, etc. 5. Have prior experience in Lean manufacturing and 5S programs. 6. Prior experience using measuring tools such as calipers, scales, snap gauges, etc.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Parker is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Parker is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job related reasons regardless of race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. U.S. Citizenship/Permanent Resident is required for most positions.
(“Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/VEVRAA Federal Contractor”)
If you would like more information about Equal Employment Opportunity as an applicant under the law, please go to http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprintposter.pdf and http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocgina_supplement.pdf