CDI Senior Vice President & General Manager in Woburn, Massachusetts
As a Senior Vice President and General Manager, Operations at the Center for Diagnostic Imaging (CDI) and Insight Imaging, you will manage the growth and operations of all of our outpatient imaging centers within the Northeast zone (Massachusetts, Connecticut, New Hampshire and Maine), with a primary focus on business development activities. You will be responsible for developing and attaining the market growth and retention goals as outlined in the annual strategic plan. This position has opened up due to an internal promotion.
Center for Diagnostic Imaging and Insight Imaging are one of the nation's largest providers of diagnostic imaging services, and our care and expertise is delivered through outpatient centers and mobile imaging services in hundreds of communities by local teams of top radiologists, technologists and care providers. We continue to grow and thrive through local partnerships built on a foundation of delivering quality, access, service excellence and value. As a Senior Vice President and General Manager, Operations, you'll be tasked with growing those local partnerships, increasing market share, maintaining service standards, and transforming lives through remarkable service.
Champions the vision, values and The Experience culture to support the strategic goals of the Center for Diagnostic Imaging
(50%) Business Development
- Works closely with Corporate Business Development team and senior management in determining appropriate affiliation structures to offer potential partners.
- Facilitates the due diligence process for any business acquisitions. Manages development process from Letter of Intent through final contract negotiations. Ensures all new affiliations are efficiently and effectively made operational.
- Increases diagnostic imaging market share for existing operations by further expanding Center for Diagnostic Imaging's reach in existing markets, as well as expanding the business to other areas in the Northeast where the company does not currently have a market presence.
- Works closely with corporate functional areas, as well as the local operations staff within the market, to ensure smooth and successful integration and implementation of radiology services into existing centers.
- Organizes, plans and directs multiple related activities both within and external to the system. Establishes operations initiatives for improvement in safety, quality, cost, efficiency, service delivery, and employee relations in the Northeast zone.
- Supports the payer contracting process for the Northeast zone.
- Evaluates operational issues to determine whether the market is competitive and staying current with the latest trends in healthcare delivery .
- Develops and implements a radiologist practice enhancement program for active radiologists on staff.
- Prepares Board presentations for various audiences.
- Demonstrates knowledge of, and supports, CDI's vision, value statements, standards, policies and procedures, operating instructions, confidentiality standards, and the code of ethical behavior.
- Works with market partnerships including board responsibilities and assists market leaders in the development and renewal of the radiologists Professional Services Agreements.
(45%) Strategic Planning
- Develops long-range goals for the Northeast zone that align with the strategic and aggressive growth plans of Center for Diagnostic Imaging.
- Develops and implements the strategic and tactical operating plans for the Northeast zone.
- Identifies key strategic relationships, tailors affiliation models and negotiates and closes transactions.
- Coordinates the development of business plans, valuations, acquisition plans and business terms for all centers added or expanded within the market.
- Monitors external and internal environment for development of new market segments.
- Working with Marketing, develops marketing campaigns for new products, services and centers. This includes formulating a specific budget and expenditure plan for each.
(5%) Completes other tasks and projects as requested
- Bachelor's degree in healthcare, management or finance or a related field required
- 10 to 15 years of demonstrated success in management and collaboration of a sales force in the healthcare industry
- Knowledge of the provider, payer and employer communities
- Valid driver's license and proof of current insurance
- Significant radiology and/or outpatient diagnostic imaging experience
- MBA or MHA
Be a part of something bigger -- join our team in transforming lives through remarkable service. CDI is a national provider network of medical imaging and related services. Through our collection of partnerships, we deliver our trademark customer service and high-quality services to enhance patient care in more than 35 states, offering a wide range of screening, diagnostic and interventional procedures that complement each community's needs.
CDI is an EO Employer/Vets/Disabled.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled