Parker Hannifin Corporation Manufacturing Associate III in Woburn, Massachusetts
Manufacturing Associate III
Location : Woburn, MA, United States
Job Family : Manufacturing
Job Type : Regular
Posted : Sep 17, 2021
Job ID : 26131
Back to Search Results
Apply Now >
Save JobJob Saved
With annual sales of $14.3 billion in fiscal year 2019, Parker Hannifin is the world's leading diversified manufacturer of motion and control technologies and systems, providing precision-engineered solutions for a wide variety of mobile, industrial and aerospace markets. The company has operations in 50 countries around the world. Parker has increased its annual dividends paid to shareholders for 63 consecutive fiscal years, among the top five longest-running dividend-increase records in the S&P 500 index.
CORE ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITES:
- Follow oral and written instructions accurately and complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Perform required quality checks and record data using proper measuring equipment every hour.
- Verify all tools, materials, and equipment obtained are correct for the assigned work.
- Responsible for preparing raw materials and machines according to the Process Documents.
- Perform all job start up and end of job completion tasks.
- Record production information using Day by Hour tracking sheet.
- Assist and train current and new employees in cross training efforts.
- Learns and maintains required skill and proficiency to successfully accomplish full job responsibilities; willingly takes on new assignments and cross trains in other areas.
- May interface with Engineering on new product development and basic problem solving.
- Basic troubleshooting on production line.
- Clean and maintain work area before, during, and at end of shift.
- Participate in High Performance Teams.
- Sustain Safety and 5S program.
All other duties as requested by manager.
Hours: 6:00 am - 2:30 pm with a 30 minute unpaid lunch, Monday-Friday.
QUALIFICATIONS AND DESIRED SKILLS, EXPERIENCE & ABILITIES:
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Have strong technical knowledge and problem-solving skills.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and be able to multi-task.
- Must be able to read and interpret work orders.
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs.
- Able to work proficiently in multiple product areas and perform more complex processes.
- At least 2 to 3 years of experience prior in manufacturing.
- At least 2 to 3 years of reading and interpreting BOMs, Routings and blue prints.
- Willing to work overtime as required.
- Willing to be flexible with shifts.
- Must have good math skills.
- Must have legal authorization to work in the U.S.
Founded in 1917, Parker Hannifin Corporation is a $13.7 billion, global company. With annual sales of $13.7 billion in fiscal year 2020, Parker Hannifin is the world's leading diversified manufacturer of motion and control technologies and systems, providing precision-engineered solutions for a wide variety of mobile, industrial and aerospace markets. The company has operations in 49 countries around the world. Parker has increased its annual dividends paid to shareholders for 63 consecutive fiscal years, among the top five longest-running dividend-increase records in the S&P 500 index. Parker’s engineering expertise and broad range of core technologies uniquely positions the company to solve some of the world’s greatest engineering challenges. By partnering with customers, Parker improves their productivity and profitability and seeks new ways to solve humanity's biggest challenges.May be eligible for a sign on bonus up to $1,250 !
Parker is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Parker is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job related reasons regardless of race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. However, U.S. Citizenship, Permanent Residency or other appropriate status is required for certain positions, in accord with U.S. import & export regulations. (“Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / VEVRAA Federal Contractor”) If you would like more information about Equal Employment Opportunity as an applicant under the law, please go to http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf and http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_gina_supplement.pdf
Apply Now >
Save JobJob Saved