American Tower Landlord Relations Supervisor in Woburn, Massachusetts
The Supervisor, Landlord Relations is a key member of the Finance team and will lead a high performing team of Landlord Relations Specialists who facilitate the resolution of financial, operational, and legal issues related to the Company’s 40,000 tower sites. The Supervisor, Landlord Relations will define, implement and facilitate best-in-class project management processes. The incumbent will serve as an escalation point for landlord concerns and as the main point of contact with internal customers and will proactively and effectively communicate with all parties about open matters. The Supervisor, Landlord Relations will track and report the status of open issues, direct expense and other financial metrics associated with landlord relationship activities. The Supervisor, Landlord Relations will work regularly and effectively with other internal departments, including Legal, Operations and Finance. The incumbent will communicate high priority issues to senior members of the Finance, Operations, Sales and Legal departments and will facilitate the resolution of such issues with internal and external parties.
- Lead a team of Landlord Relations Specialists to provide exceptional customer service to the Company’s landlords and facilitate the commercial readiness of Company tower assets.
- Implement processes and communication channels that proactively and efficiently address internal and external needs related to land management efforts.
- Develop and implement training programs, process improvements, and organizational structures designed to maximize the effectiveness of the Landlord Relations department.
- Prepare qualitative and quantitative analyses of site specific matters, recommend action and facilitate the resolution of such issues.
- Oversee the management of tower lease renewal program, ensuring timely and accurate delivery of renewal notices to landlords and securing the continued use of Company tower assets.
- Oversee the management of the lease overpayment program, ensuring appropriate and timely communication with landlords, achieving financial reimbursement goals and communicating program status to key stakeholders.
- Establish workflow for decision making process related to Land Management activities.
- Collaborate with members of the Land Management, Operations, Sales and Legal departments to determine appropriate actions.
- Establish quarterly financial and strategic targets, define procedures and develop a systematic and productive process to track efficiency, accuracy and other key metrics.
- Other duties as assigned
- Supervise and manage the performance of Landlord Relations Specialists.
- Create strong collaborative team environment.
- Recruit, develop and retain staff, partnering with Senior Management, Recruiting and Human Resources. This includes on-boarding and orientation for new hires.
- Provide disciplined performance management for team.
- Define and communicate annual goals, perform formal and informal performance reviews, and ensure changes and updates are communicated in a timely and professional manner.
- Proactively identify and resolve personnel issues in conjunction with Human Resources.
- Excellent planning skills; ability to effectively manage priorities to meet requirements and deadlines in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
- Strong working knowledge of the wireless tower industry, land management and related legal matters.
- Strong leadership and relationship-development skills resulting in long-term, collaborative working relationships.
- Demonstrated ability to design and manage complex projects from inception to execution.
- Self-motivated; able to work both independently to complete tasks and respond to department requests and with others to utilize their resources and knowledge to identify quality solutions.
- Strong organization, planning and project management skills.
- Ability to work in a time-sensitive and high volume environment.
- Ability to identify key contacts for follow up; excellent ability to communicate project and status updates to team and cross-functionally to ensure understanding.
- Good strategic and problem solving skills; able to effectively influence decision making in key negotiations.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’sdegree or equivalent work experience required.
- Between 3–6 years of experience in finance or real estate industries required.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office suite and especially Microsoft Excel, required.
- Experience with Sales Force CRM strongly preferred.
- Track record of effectively working with cross-functional teams required.
Approximately 100% performed in climate-controlled internal office environment working under normal office conditions. Approximately 10% travel may be required in support of the position’s responsibilities.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk, use hands and fingers to feel and handle, reach with arms and hands, talk and hear. While performing the duties of this job, the employee frequently is required to stoop, kneel and crouch, lift weight or exert a force up to a maximum of 25 pounds.
Job: Supr Landlord Relations
Title: Landlord Relations Supervisor
Requisition ID: 1900000F
American Tower (the “Company”) is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce. The Company is committed to a policy of equal employment and will not discriminate against an applicant or associate based on his or her age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, creed, religion, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, marital status, familial status, physical or mental disability, handicap, military or veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy or any other category protected under federal, state or local law, regulation or ordinance.
To ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process can contact us at (617) 587-7911 for assistance.