Actalent Lab Assistant in Woburn, Massachusetts
We have an incredible opportunity with an amazing plant science company. We are looking to add a lab assistant to our growing team. We are looking to hire someone immediately.
With our extensive track record of carbon flow optimization in living systems, we are advancing several innovative yield, seed-oil content, and biopolymer traits that we have demonstrated in crops such as Camelina and canola.
• Provide general operational support for seed evaluation projects
• Operate seed laboratory equipment including, seed counters, dissecting microscope, balances and other tools
• Clean, count and weigh seed samples from field test program
• Assist in preparing seed shipments
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree preferably in a life science, biotechnology, plant sciences or agriculture
• Prior experience in plant maintenance and/or in QA/QC role
• Ability to sustain high level of attention to detail while performing repetitive analysis
• High level of dexterity to handle seed
• Strong computer skills in MS Office, documentation and data entry
Please reach out and apply if interested!
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- Actalent Jobs