Robert Half IT Compliance Manager in Woburn, Massachusetts
Description Sirtex is seeking a Manager of IT Compliance and Operations to join its team to manage IT Operations and Controls. This role will play an integral part in the Global IT organization and is a hands-on role. The Manager will report to the Global IT Director, this role is to enhance the IT function’s policies, procedures, documentations to ensure IT General Controls are designed and deployed correctly.
You need to bring in best practices, you need to have the ability to develop and implement SOPs and make internal controls and compliance part of this organization’s routine. You will be agile, proactive, comfortable working with ambiguous specifications and can prioritize quickly and effectively.
• Ability to articulate risks and issues and communicate effectively to various levels of management.
• Ability to build relationships, influence, and motivate people, instill accountability, and drive operational improvements.
• Detail oriented with an eye for quality and never settle for “good enough”.
• be a key member of the Global IT team responsible for ongoing design, documentation, and operational support of key IT General Controls of this hybrid on-prem / cloud business.
• contribute to the design of, and responsible for the execution of the strategy for IT Operations and Compliance
• lead the design and operation of compliance monitoring and improvement activities to ensure compliance with internal security policies etc. and applicable laws and regulations.
• offer advice on strategic direction to Global IT Director, HR, Legal and Compliance on information security matters such as routine security activities plus emerging security risks and control technologies.
• work with business management to identify sensitive and critical data, data classifications, and develop procedures to accommodate those classifications.
• develop and maintain risk assessments for all aspects of IT Operations, including manufacturing, distribution, hardware failures and other failure events.
• enhance, document, and maintain Business Continuity and Disaster Recover protocols and testing regimes.
• ensure mitigation plans and tests are implemented and followed.
• review risk assessments on an enterprise-wide basis and implement IT risk mitigation programs to achieve required risk tolerance levels.
• perform all other related duties as assigned.
• proactively look for opportunities to improve the accuracy and speed of IT processes including the implementation of new tools and systems.
• Other duties assigned to ensure the proper functions of the team & meet business needs as identified.
• Minimum of ten (10) years’ experience, with recent focus on compliance, internal controls, or compliance management role.
• Experience of working in a global organization with distributed teams.
• Experience as an IT auditor or large accounting firm consultant in an external Audit capacity
• Superior analytical, critical thinking and quantitative skills.
• Demonstrated attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
• Ability to navigate through various levels of detail, demonstrating flexibility to dive into details as well as think big picture.
• Excellent time management and project management skills.
• History of working on IT General Controls
• Familiarity with Medical device or FDA compliant field.
• Familiarity with SAP, Salesforce, or other Enterprise systems
What you can expect from Sirtex:
If you have the right skills and experience and want to work Requirements Audit, Audit - Financial, Compliance, Documentation
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
- Robert Half Jobs