Skyworks Intern/Co-Op in Woburn, Massachusetts
Apply now »
Date:Sep 12, 2022
Location: Woburn, MA, US
If you are looking for a challenging and exciting career in the world of technology, then look no further. Skyworks is an innovator of high performance analog semiconductors whose solutions are powering the wireless networking revolution. At Skyworks, you will find a fast-paced environment with a strong focus on global collaboration, minimal layers of management and the freedom to make meaningful contributions in a setting that encourages creativity and out-of-the-box thinking. Our work culture values diversity, social responsibility, open communication, mutual trust and respect. We are excited about the opportunity to work with you and glad you want to be part of a team of talented individuals who together can change the way the world communicates.
Requisition ID: 69667
– Job Description:
• The individual chosen for this position will be a member of an engineering team responsible for characterizing parts. The selected candidate will be involved in testing parts in the characterization lab, creating setup in the lab, evaluate results. Also, will be improving current RF Test Systems Hardware, Software and Monitoring System Performance to guarantee Accuracy and Repeatability. The successful candidate will be an effective problem solver, proactive process owner and insightful test program developer.
– Support engineering activities such as test, check-out and modification
– Work from schematic, diagrams, written and verbal description
– Assist in determining methods for time reduction
– Building RF test setups and harnesses
– Preform RF tests, evaluating standard RF devices, including but not limited to amplifiers, filters, couplers, etc…
• Basic Qualifications:
– Currently enrolled in electrical engineering pursuing BS or MS degree
– Familiarity with RF bench testing
– Must be proactive and improve test benches and provide feedback for test procedures and test program
– Knowledge of RF test equipment: multi-meter, Oscilloscope, Signal Generators, Power meter, etc..
– Troubleshooting and problem-solving abilities
– Ability to understand schematics and diagrams
– Must have team-oriented attitude, accountability and ownership
– Understanding of RF Technology
Skyworks is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Nearest Major Market:WoburnNearest Secondary Market:Boston Job Segment: Testing, Electrical Engineering, Engineer, Electrical, Telecom, Technology, Engineering
Apply now »
Find similar jobs: