Elevance Health Healthcare Digital Content Manger in Woburn, Massachusetts
Healthcare Digital Content Manger
Job Family: Advertising and Branding
Type: Full time
Date Posted:Aug 03, 2022
Req #: JR2287
New York, New York
Work Location : Remote
We are looking for a dynamic digital content strategy manager to help us elevate content development, amplify our voice within the marketplace to drive growth of our pharmacy business.
The Digital Content Strategy Manager will be responsible for overseeing the publication of content for multiple channels; ideates and creates new content; analyzes related data and provides reporting and recommendations to optimize content performance; and ensures quality and consistency over time. Drives the content experience strategy and oversees Content Management Systems (CMS) platform to ensure adherence to industry best practices and scalability specific to the company's digital property needs.
Primary duties may include but are not limited to:
• Conceptualizes, ideates, and develops new content.
• Works with respective business partners to understand their objectives and come up with optimized strategy and solutions leveraging a CMS.
• Publishes content, manages campaigns and monitors social media channels.
• Provides instruction on digital content best practices and may edit content authored by others.
• Curates source content.
• May develop and maintain the content plan, own and manage content maintenance plan to ensure content supports strategy.
• Provides data-based reports and recommendations to optimize content performance and guide content strategy.
• Approves and publishes content in automated workflow and oversee workflow process enhancements.
• Works with business-to-business marketing managers to define and develop product go-to-market campaigns, marketing strategies and executes marketing tactics to support business/sales objectives as necessary.
• Contributes to a core centers of excellence for digital content.
• Requires a BA/BS in a related field and a minimum of 5 years of related experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
• Experience building marketing plans and strategies and project plans and executing and activating marketing solutions.
• Excellent communication and Project management skills.
• Proficiency with AEM (Adobe Experience Manager) component authoring.
• Experience with Salesforce, Adobe Analytics, Netbase (Quid) and Cision (Trendkite), JIRA and Confluence desired.
• Healthcare, insurance or PBM experience preferred.
• Masters and Scaled Agile Framework Training preferred.
Please be advised that Elevance Health only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Elevance Health. Accordingly, Elevance Health is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Elevance Health. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Elevance Health.
Be part of an Extraordinary Team
Elevance Health is a health company dedicated to improving lives and communities – and making healthcare simpler. Previously known as Anthem, Inc., we have evolved into a company focused on whole health and updated our name to better reflect the direction the company is heading.
We are looking for leaders at all levels of the organization who are passionate about making an impact on our members and the communities we serve. You will thrive in a complex and collaborative environment where you take action and ownership to solve problems and lead change. Do you want to be part of a larger purpose and an evolving, high-performance culture that empowers you to make an impact?
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Elevance Health. We require all new candidates to become vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide – and Elevance Health approves – a valid religious or medical explanation as to why you are not able to get vaccinated that Elevance Health is able to reasonably accommodate. Elevance Health will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
Elevance Health has been named as a Fortune Great Place To Work in 2021, is ranked as one of the 2021 World’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a Top 20 Fortune 500 Companies on Diversity and Inclusion. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.ElevanceHealthinc.com. Elevance Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, genetic information, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact email@example.com for assistance.
EEO is the Law
Equal Opportunity Employer / Disability / Veteran
Please use the links below to review statements of protection from discrimination under Federal law for job applicants and employees.
EEO Policy Statement
EEO is the Law Postero
EEO Poster Supplement-English Version
Privacy Notice for California Residents
Elevance Health, Inc. is an E-verify Employer
Email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 1-877-204-7664
- Elevance Health Jobs