Charles River Laboratories Sr. Project Manager - Facilities Engineering in Wilmington, Massachusetts
Sr. Project Manager - Facilities Engineering
Req ID #: 152692
Wilmington, MA, US, 01887 Worcester, MA, US, 01608 Charlotte, NC, US, 28203 Pinghu, ZJ, CN Montpellier, FR, 34090 Senneville, Quebec, CA, H9X 3R3 San Diego, CA, US, 92121 Benson, IL, US, 61561 Lowell, MA, US, 01854 Erkrath, NW, DE, 40699 Grenoble, FR, 38000 Hamilton, MT, US, 59840 Madrid, M, ES, 28029 Laval, Quebec, CA, H7V 4B3 Armancourt, FR, 60880 Madrid, M, ES, 28003 Billerica, MA, US, 01821 Rockville, MD, US, 20850 Frederick, MD, US, 21702 Thousand Oaks, CA, US, 91320 Montpellier, FR, 34000 Cambridge, MA, US, 02142 Zhanjiang, GD, CN Malton, GB Sao Paulo, Sao Paulo, BR, 01014-907 South San Francisco, CA, US, 94080 Cambridge, MA, US, 02139 Gamou-gun, Shiga, JP, 529-1633 Evreux, FR, 27930 Boisbriand, Quebec, CA, J7H 1N8 Fontenay-aux-Roses, FR, 92260 Suresnes, FR, 92150 South San Francisco, CA, US, 94080 Valbonne, FR, 06560 Evanston, IL, US, 60201 S. San Francisco, CA, US, 94080 Amsterdam, NL, 1077 ZX Sant Feliu de Llobregat, B, ES, 08980 Chicago, IL, US, 60654 Terrebone, Quebec, CA, J6X 4H4 S-Hertogenbosch, NL, 5231 DD Shanghai, CN Hampstead, NC, US, 28443 South San Francisco, CA, US, 94080 Barcelona, ES, 08035 Ishiokashi-shi, 08, JP, 315-0138 Docklands, AU Houston, TX, US, 77047 Frederick, MD, US, 21701 Montrouge, FR, 92120 Shrewsbury, MA, US, 01545 Biberach, BW, DE, 88397 S. San Francisco, CA, US, 94080 South San Francisco, CA, US, 94080 Labelle, FL, US, 33935 Sant Cugat del Vallès, B, ES, 08174 Shanghai, CN Wayne, PA, US, 19087 Erzhou, HE, CN Brussels, BE New Haven, CT, US, 06519-6052 Romainville, FR, 93230 Dublin, IE, D09 Chicago, IL, US, 60637 Roanoke, IL, US, 61561 San Diego, CA, US, 92121 Boston, MA, US, 02115 Paris, FR, 75005 Groton, CT, US, 06340 Marseille, FR, 13009 Shanghai, CN Montrouge, FR, 92120 Catskill, NY, US, 12414 Beaufort, SC, US, 29945 Salamanca, ES, 37007 Waltham, MA, US, 02451-1420 Cambridge, GB, CB2 0BA Brussels, Brussels-Capital Region, BE, 1030 L'Arbresle, FR, 69592 Frederick, MD, US, 21701 Cologne, NW, DE, 51105 Cleveland, OH, US, 44128 Baltimore, MD, US, 21224 Madrid, M, ES, 28029 Boston, MA, US, 02116 Laval, Quebec, CA, H7V 1B7 Toulouse, FR, 31400 Cambridge, MA, US, 02139 St. Petersburg, FL, US, 33701 Raleigh, NC, US, 27610 Stkilda, AU Neuss, DE, 41460 Razes, FR, 87640 Boston, MA, US, 02115 Saint-Nazaire, FR, 44600 Preston, CT, US, 06365 Compiegne, FR, 60200 Chengdu City, SC, CN, 610213 Bron, FR, 69500 Ridgefield, CT, US, 06877-0368 Copenhagen, DK San Diego, CA, US, 92121 Harlow, GB, CM19 5TR Potters Bar, GB, EN6 3LD Hillsborough, NC, US, 27278 Redwood City, CA, US, 94063 Port Seton, GB, EH32 0TD Boston, MA, US, 02199 Cambridge, MA, US, 02142 Matfors, SE, 864 31 RTP, NC, US, 27709-2016 Lyon, FR, 69007 Bethesda, MD, US, 20892-0602 Ballina, IE, F26D786 Kuopio, FI, 70210 Redwood City, CA, US, 94063 Barcelona, B, ES, 08003 Morrisville, NC, US, 27560 Carlsbad, CA, US, 92010 Chaoyang District, BJ, CN, 100012 Rockville, MD, US, 20850 Skokie, IL, US, 60077 Harrogate, GB, HG3 2XA Paris, FR, 75015 Fort Pierce, FL, US, 34982 Antipolo, PH, RIZAL1870 Memphis, TN, US, 38118 South San Francisco, CA, US, 94080 Tranent, GB, EH33 2NE Takatsuki-shi, Osaka, JP, 569-0803 Alpicat, Lleida, ES, 25110 Hamden, CT, US, 06518 Bothell, WA, US, 98021 Mumbai, IN Hinxton, GB, CB10 1DR NanJing, JS, CN, 210029 Saint Germain Nuelles, FR Oak Hill, NY, US, 12460 S. San Francisco, CA, US, 94080 Croissy, FR, 78290 Spencerville, OH, US, 45887 Freiburg, DE, 79108 Edinburgh, GB, EH14 4AP South San Francisco, CA, US, 94080 Singapore, SG Newark, DE, US, 19711 Horsham, PA, US, 19044 Macon, FR, 71000 New Haven, CT, US, 06510 Charleston, SC, US, 29407 San Diego, CA, US, 92121 Pamplona, Navarra, ES, 31008 Hanover, MD, US, 21076 Tranent, GB, EH33 1EH MADRID, M, ES, 28029 Compiegne, FR, 60200 Frederick, MD, US, 21701 Waltham, MA, US, 02451 Bethesda, MD, US, 20892 Marseille, FR, 13009 Tel Aviv, IL, 6423904 Benson, IL, US, 61516 Chicago, IL, US, 60612 Changping District, BJ, CN, 100107 Emeryville, CA, US, 94608 Willimantic, CT, US, 06226 Kilsyth, VIC, AU, 3137 Hatfield, GB, AL10 9SN Donostia, SS, ES, 20009 Memphis, TN, US, 38104 Bangalore, IN Poolesville, MD, US, 20837 Dingcheng Hainan , CN Chioleches, GU, ES, 19160 Niksayuna, NY, US, 12309 Yokohama-shi, 14, JP, 222-0033 Norwich, CT, US, 06360 Fleurimont, Quebec, CA, J1E 0B5 Toulouse, FR, 31400 Rockville, MD, US, 20852 Holloman AFB, NM, US, 88330-0956 Mattawan, MI, US, 49071 S. SanFrancisco, CA, US, 94080 Roanoke, IL, US, 61561 Cambridge, MA, US, 02139 Kobenhavn, DK Barcelona, B, ES, 08028 Zurich, CH Leiden, NL, 2333 CR San Diego, CA, US, 92130 Labelle, FL, US, 33935 Skokie, IL, US, 60077 South San Francisco, CA, US, 94080 Amsterdam, NL, 1077 ZX Boston, MA, US, 02142 Bethesda, MD, US, 20892 Worcester, MA, US, 01608 Chatillon sur Chalaronne, 01, FR, 01400 Malvern, PA, US, 19355 Portishead, GB, BS20 7AW Clamart, FR, 92350 Northridge, CA, US, 91325 Madrid, M, ES, 28040 St. Constant, Quebec, CA, J5A 2E7 Reno, NV, US, 89511 Hospitalet de Llobregat, B, ES, 08908 Alcalá de Guadaira, SE, ES, 41500 Baltimore, MD, US, 21224 Foshan City, GD, CN High Peak, GB, SK23 6FJ Framingham, MA, US, 01701 S. San Francisco, CA, US, 94080 Evry, FR, 91000 Budapest, HU Isaszeg, HU Kingston, NY, US, 12401 San Diego, CA, US, 92121 Secor, IL, US, 61771 Bethesda, MD, US, 20892 Cambridge, MA, US, 02139 Lebanon, CT, US, 06249 Baltimore, MD, US, 21201 Cambridge, MA, US, 02139 Haidian District, BJ, CN, 100083 South San Francisco, CA, US, 94080 Changping District, BJ, CN, 100107 Cambridge, GB, CB23 6DP Bethesda, MD, US, 20892 Ejby, DK Jiaxing, ZJ, CN Margate, GB, CT9 4LT Ashland, OH, US, 44805 Szeged, HU Hartford, CT, US, 06106 Emeryville, CA, US, 94608 Waltham, MA, US, 02451 South San Francisco, CA, US, 94080 Boston, MA, US, 02210 Cambridge, MA, US, 02139 Washington, DC, US, 20016-8061 Marseille, FR, 13009 Roanoke, IL, US, 61561 Saint Germain Nuelles, FR, 69210 US Margate, GB, CT9 4LT Marseille, FR, 13009 Durham, NC, US, 27703 Paris, FR, 75012 O’Fallon, MO, US, 63366 Detroit, MI, US, 48201 San Diego, CA, US, 92121 S. San Francisco, CA, US, 94080 Bordeaux, 33, FR, 33000 Concord, NC, US, 28027 Madrid, M, ES, 28002 Razes, FR, 87640 Gottingen, DE Gaithersburg, MD, US, 20878 Warsaw, PL, 00-124 Munchen, DE, 80333 Montpellier, FR, 34000 Houston, TX, US, 77005 Fredericksburg, VA, US, 22405 Fontenay aux Roses, FR, 92260 Beacon Hill, NSW, AU, 2100 Ecully, FR, 69130 Keele, GB, ST5 5SP CALCO, IT, 23885 deCuautitlan Izcalli, MX, 54760 MILANO, Milan, IT, 20122 Chaoyang District, BJ, CN, 100012 Paris, FR, 75014 Paris, FR, 75005 Pittsburgh, PA, US, 15213 Atsugi-shi, 14, JP, 243-0214 Cambridge, MA, US, 02139 Hyderabad, IN Ahmedabad, IN Cambridge, MA, US, 02139 South San Francisco, CA, US, 94080 Tumba, SE, 14731 San Diego, CA, US, 92121 Songdo, KR S. San Francisco, CA, US, 94080 Saffron Walden, GB, CB10 1XL Maastricht-Airport, NL Cape Canaveral, FL, US, 32920 Tres Cantos, M, ES, 28760 Cambridge, MA, US, 02138 Tranent, GB, EH35 5NG Irvine, CA, US, 92612 San Diego, CA, US, 92121 Voluntown, CT, US, 06384 Sulzfeld, DE, 97633 Paris, FR, 75013 Sandwich, GB, CT13 9FF Schaijk, NL, 5374 RE Veszprem, HU Beerse, BE, 2340 Hollister, CA, US, 95023 Memphis, TN, US, 38118 Poolesville, MD, US, 20837 Menlo Park, CA, US, 94025 Paris, FR Evreux, FR, 27930 Glenamoy, IE, F26Y286 Frederick, MD, US, 21701 East Kingston, NH, US, 03827 Roanoke, IL, US, 61561 Groningen, NL Storrs, CT, US, 06268-1198 LOGROÑO, RI, ES, 26006
For 70 years, Charles River employees have worked together to assist in the discovery, development and safe manufacture of new drug therapies. When you join our family, you will have a significant impact on the health and well-being of people across the globe. Whether your background is in life sciences, finance, IT, sales or another area, your skills will play an important role in the work we perform. In return, we’ll help you build a career that you can feel passionate about.
IMPORTANT: In order to be considered for this position,a resume/CV must be uploaded and submitted during the application process. Please make sure work history and education are added correctly.
We are seeking a Senior Project Manager for our Facilities Engineering team to be located remotely in the U.S., preferably in the Wilmington, MA area. The Senior Project Manager will be responsible for for managing assigned moderate size domestic and international capital projects from inception to completion in support of all business units. Work closely with local site management to coordinate efforts and compile owner’s requirements. Oversee program development, design management, construction coordination, schedule and budget coordination and accountability.
The following are the responsibilities related to the Sr Project Manager position:
• Manage moderate size domestic and international capital infrastructure projects from inception to completion. Project values may be up to $25M US and projects may be defined/short term or strategic and requiring project tracking over time.
• Oversee program development, design management and construction coordination.
• Develop program budgets and schedules in support of initiative business case.
• Draft capital request executive summaries and justifications as required.
• Regular interface with finance on spending plans
• Monitor and drive progress of projects, maintaining budgets and schedules.
• Ensure value management, internal project cost control and scheduling tools are used to manage projects efficiently.
• Responsible for establishing lines of communication between and integrating efforts of the user group, owner’s representative, architectural, engineering, construction management, commissioning, validation coordination and operational delivery of large-scale capital projects so that project objectives are attained.
• Coordinate interface with operations users for program development and preconstruction services.
• Work with procurement throughout the selection process for hiring third-party service firms as construction managers, designers, and related consultants by writing RFPs, evaluating proposals, conducting interviews and making recommendations to senior management.
• Manage furniture, fixture, and equipment (FFE) infrastructure and user coordination.
• Coordinate underwriter and code review of project designs in conjunction with Corporate Risk requirements.
• Ensure effective and proactive safety management programs are in place for employees and contractors
• Track and report project progress to leadership, alerting developing problems where management intervention or oversight is required. Plan and implement appropriate actions as necessary to mitigate risks.
• Perform all other related duties as assigned.
The following are the qualifications related to the Sr Project Manager position:
• Education: Bachelor’s degree (BS/BA) in engineering or in project/construction management or related field required. Master’s degree considered a plus.
• Experience: 5 or more years related experience in hi-tech (med device, pharma, biotech, semiconductor) construction and engineering project management. Experience managing projects with budgets up to $25M in total and accelerated schedules.
• Certification/Licensure: PMP, PE or EIT considered a plus.
• Other: Sound working knowledge of Good Laboratory Practices (GLPs), Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs), OSHA and government regulatory requirements and guidelines. Effective written and verbal communication skills. Ability to handle multiple projects, prioritize work and meet deadlines. Proficiency in standard software including Microsoft® Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Project, etc. Proficiency in CAD is beneficial.
• Employee is regularly required to talk, hear and work/type at a computer.
• Walking/surveying active operating facilities and construction sites.
• General office (remote) working conditions; 65%
• On-Site visits to various facility types; 35%
• Noise level in construction areas is usually moderate but may be loud enough to require hearing protection.
• Will involve some outdoor activities – walking around properties/construction areas
• This position will require domestic and international travel
IMPORTANT: A resume is required to be considered for this position.If you have not uploaded your resume in your candidate profile, please return to upload field and attach your resume/CV.
Charles River is a U.S. Federal Contractor. As a result, we must follow the Presidential Executive Order to mandate vaccinations, and ensure our employees are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by December 8, 2021. Our main priority is the wellbeing, health, and safety of our people. We will be requiring proof of vaccination from all employees.
Anyone with requests for disability-related and/or religious exemptions should contact Talent Acquisition (crrecruitment_US@crl.com) so that information can be provided about the accommodation process at Charles River.
About Corporate Functions
The Corporate Functions provide operational support across Charles River in areas such as Human Resources, Finance, IT, Legal, Sales, Quality Assurance, Marketing, and Corporate Development. They partner with their colleagues across the company to develop and drive strategies and to set global standards. The functions are essential to providing a bridge between strategic vision and operational readiness, to ensure ongoing functional innovation and capability improvement.
About Charles River
Charles River is an early-stage contract research organization (CRO). We have built upon our foundation of laboratory animal medicine and science to develop a diverse portfolio of discovery and safety assessment services, both Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) and non-GLP, to support clients from target identification through preclinical development. Charles River also provides a suite of products and services to support our clients’ clinical laboratory testing needs and manufacturing activities. Utilizing this broad portfolio of products and services enables our clients to create a more flexible drug development model, which reduces their costs, enhances their productivity and effectiveness to increase speed to market.
With over 18,000 employees within 100 facilities in over 20 countries around the globe, we are strategically positioned to coordinate worldwide resources and apply multidisciplinary perspectives in resolving our client’s unique challenges. Our client base includes global pharmaceutical companies, biotechnology companies, government agencies and hospitals and academic institutions around the world.
At Charles River, we are passionate about our role in improving the quality of people’s lives. Our mission, our excellent science and our strong sense of purpose guide us in all that we do, and we approach each day with the knowledge that our work helps to improve the health and well-being of many across the globe. We have proudly supported the development of >80% of the drugs approved by the FDA for the past 3 years.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Charles River Laboratories is an Equal Opportunity Employer - all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
If you are interested in applying to Charles River Laboratories and need special assistance or an accommodation due to a disability to complete any forms or to otherwise participate in the resume submission process, please contact a member of our Human Resources team by sending an e-mail message to crrecruitment_US@crl.com. This contact is for accommodation requests for individuals with disabilities only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For more information, please visit www.criver.com.
Charles River Laboratories
- Charles River Laboratories Jobs