Newell Brands Stock Handler (Material Handler) 12 hour nights - Yankee Canlde in Whately, Massachusetts
Position Title: Stockhandler 6th shift (Material Handler)
Location: Whately, MA
Shift: 12 hour nights rotating schedule, 5:45 PM – 6:00 AM
Job Summary: Stockhandler 12 hour nights
The Material Handler position is responsible for performing various manual and mechanical duties to move a variety of raw materials throughout an assigned work center. The Stockhandler may be required to perform other functions to support manufacturing as necessary.
• Ability to drive power equipment and become certified in forklift operation.
• Willingness and ability to operate various types of powered equipment, (i.e. turret, pacer, rider jack, reach truck, etc.), hand trucks, and related manual equipment.
• Operate electric and motorized material handling equipment for storing and retrieving raw materials.
• Perform physical inventory counts and recording inventory totals.
• High school diploma or equivalent work experience
• Ability to read and write in the English language
• Steel toed boots are required
• Ability to stand for 8 plus hours and able to lift up to 40 pounds on a frequent basis
• Demonstrates strong math capabilities are required in order to perform physical inventory counts
• Prior warehousing experience
• Experience operating material handling equipment
• Ability to use a 2-way radio
• Experience using RF scanning equipment
• Experience with Oracle
Newell Brands (NASDAQ: NWL) is a leading global consumer goods company with a strong portfolio of well-known brands, including Paper Mate, Sharpie, Dymo, EXPO, Parker, Elmers, Coleman, Marmot, Oster, Sunbeam, FoodSaver, Mr. Coffee, Graco, Baby Jogger, NUK, Calphalon, Rubbermaid, Contigo, First Alert, and Yankee Candle. For hundreds of millions of consumers, Newell Brands makes life better every day, where they live, learn, work and play. Newell Brands and its subsidiaries are Equal OpportunityEmployers and comply with applicable employment laws. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled are encouraged to apply.
Newell Brands is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We provide all employees and applicants for employment with equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship, immigration status, marital status, military status, any covered veteran status, disability status, genetic information, caregiving responsibilities or any other basis prohibited by law.
- Newell Brands Jobs