Newell Brands Stock Handler 2nd shift - Yankee Candle in Whately, Massachusetts
Position Title: Stockhandler 2nd shift (Material Handler)
Location: Whately, MA
Shift: Monday – Friday, 2:00 PM – 10:00PM
Job Summary: Stockhandler 2nd shift
The Material Handler position is responsible for performing various manual and mechanical duties to move a variety of raw materials throughout an assigned work center. The Stockhandler may be required to perform other functions to support manufacturing as necessary.
• Ability to drive power equipment and become certified in forklift operation.
• Willingness and ability to operate various types of powered equipment, (i.e. turret, pacer, rider jack, reach truck, etc.), hand trucks, and related manual equipment.
• Operate electric and motorized material handling equipment for storing and retrieving raw materials.
• Perform physical inventory counts and recording inventory totals.
• High school diploma or equivalent work experience
• Ability to read and write in the English language
• Steel toed boots are required
• Ability to stand for 8 plus hours and able to lift up to 40 pounds on a frequent basis
• Demonstrate strong math capabilities are required in order to perform physical inventory counts
• Prior warehousing experience
• Experience operating material handling equipment
• Ability to use a 2-way radio
• Experience using RF scanning equipment
• Experience with Oracle
Newell Brands (NASDAQ: NWL) is a leading global consumer goods company with a strong portfolio of well-known brands, including Paper Mate, Sharpie, Dymo, EXPO, Parker, Elmers, Coleman, Marmot, Oster, Sunbeam, FoodSaver, Mr. Coffee, Graco, Baby Jogger, NUK, Calphalon, Rubbermaid, Contigo, First Alert, and Yankee Candle. For hundreds of millions of consumers, Newell Brands makes life better every day, where they live, learn, work and play. Newell Brands and its subsidiaries are Equal OpportunityEmployers and comply with applicable employment laws. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled are encouraged to apply.
- Newell Brands Jobs