Newell Brands Electrician 3rd shift - Yankee Candle in Whately, Massachusetts
Position Title: Electrician
Location: Whately, MA
Shift: 3rd shift, Monday - Friday 9:30PM - 6:00AM
Job Summary: 3rd shift Electrician
The Electrician will perform maintenance work such as designing, installing, maintaining, troubleshooting and repairing a wide range of electrical operations on a variety of machinery and equipment in production and all other areas of Yankee Candle facilities.
• The ability to design, install, maintain and troubleshoot and repair a wide range of electrical circuitry including motors, control panels, PLC operated machinery, heating units, lighting, etc.
• The ability to read electrical and mechanical blueprints and schematics.
• Demonstrated ability to work independently in the successful performance of assigned projects. Good decision-making skills including considerable initiative, clear judgment and some ingenuity.
• High school diploma or equivalent work experience
• A valid Massachusetts State Journeyman Electrician license absolutely required (a photocopy of the license must accompany your application)
• Ability to read and write in the English language
• Must have excellent problem-solving skills, written and verbal communication skills, organizational skills and strong attention to detail.
• 1-2 years’ experience with the installation, maintenance and repair of electrical work on production equipment within a commercial or industrial environment
Newell Brands (NASDAQ: NWL) is a leading global consumer goods company with a strong portfolio of well-known brands, including Paper Mate, Sharpie, Dymo, EXPO, Parker, Elmers, Coleman, Marmot, Oster, Sunbeam, FoodSaver, Mr. Coffee, Graco, Baby Jogger, NUK, Calphalon, Rubbermaid, Contigo, First Alert, and Yankee Candle. For hundreds of millions of consumers, Newell Brands makes life better every day, where they live, learn, work and play. Newell Brands and its subsidiaries are Equal OpportunityEmployers and comply with applicable employment laws. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled are encouraged to apply.
Newell Brands is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We provide all employees and applicants for employment with equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship, immigration status, marital status, military status, any covered veteran status, disability status, genetic information, caregiving responsibilities or any other basis prohibited by law.
- Newell Brands Jobs