Eversource Energy Supervisor, Energy Efficiency, Residential in Westwood, Massachusetts
Check out this video and find out why our team loves to work here! (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHmr45H8xZE)
In this role within Eversource’s energy efficiency department, you will oversee a team managing implementation of retrofit projects for Eversource’s residential customers in Massachusetts. Coordinating with other MA utilities as well as energy efficiency service providers will be integral to your success in this role. Furthermore, you will ensure that the electric and natural gas programs are carried out in a customer-centric and cost-efficient manner that drives high levels of customer participation and ensures that internal and external service metrics are met to deliver high customer satisfaction.
As a supervisor, you will spearhead a strategy that will inspire and drive effective solutions that result in program participation and goal achievement within your portfolio. A big part of this effort will be collaborating with external stakeholders and energy efficiency contractors, as well as internal partners from evaluation, marketing, and regulatory compliance.
- Supervise and mentor a team of Energy Efficiency Consultants
- Oversee the implementation of projects and vendor management for residential customers in MA
- Actively participate in the strategy required to advance sustainable practices amongst residential customers across Eversource’s three-state territory
- Collaborate with management and marketing teams to effectively market and deliver residential energy efficiency programs
- Work with stakeholders to identify, promote, and administer innovative approaches to blend energy efficiency with other initiatives and opportunities
- Coordinate with other MA electric and gas utilities and energy efficiency services providers as well as with Eversource CT and NH Residential, and MA C&I program leadership on strategies and implementation
- Support regulatory requirements including the development of draft testimony and testifying front of regulatory and legislative bodies as assigned
- Oversee budgeting, invoicing, and tracking of expenses and energy savings, as well as the development of RFP's
- Represent Eversource in national energy efficiency conferences and/or stake holder events (e.g. ACEEE, ASHRAE, ACI, and CEE).
- Strong management and coaching skills; proven success in developing staff
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively through written and verbal correspondence and presentations
- Solid project management skills, including the ability to prioritize multiple competing deliverables
- Goal and objective-driven
- Innovative thinker; able to generate and act on ideas with the objective of providing more value to the customer
- Ability to interpret energy efficiency/renewable technologies and understand their applications
- Requires a strong understanding of financial principals and the ability to use PC desktop applications (e.g., Microsoft Word and Excel)
- Self-starter with the ability to make decisions based on logical assumptions and data
- Requires a bachelor’s degree in Business, related discipline, or equivalent experience
- Master’s Degree preferred.
- Six (6) plus years of relevant experience in technical marketing, sales, project management, energy efficiency, or related experience.
- Experience leading and managing a team
- Experience and/or aptitude in development of and management of partnerships and programs also desired.
- Experience in communication at various levels of organizations, companies, and institutions.
- Experience in presentations and public speaking desired.
- Multilingual preferred
Licenses & Certifications:
- Relevant energy efficiency certifications desired.
JOIN OUR TEAM!
Eversource is recognized as one of the top utilities in the country specializing in energy efficiency solutions for our customers. Our team of energy experts work with residents, businesses, designers, and contractors across New England to advance clean energy solutions. We provide our customers with the expertise necessary to improve comfort, increase business performance, and lower energy costs. We are building the region’s premier energy efficiency team and are seeking candidates from diverse backgrounds.
Serving more than 3.6 million electric and natural gas customers in Connecticut, Massachusetts, and New Hampshire, and employing a workforce of more than 8,000 New Englanders, Eversource represents one unified company across three states.
The energy efficiency solutions provided by Eversource have received top honors from national organizations such as ENERGY STAR, American Council for an Energy Efficient Economy, and Northeast Energy Efficiency Partnerships. Come make a difference and work for an employer who is a leader in the industry. We have a great working environment, excellent compensation and benefit programs, and opportunities for growth.
Number of Openings:
Eversource Energy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability status, or protected veteran status.
VEVRRA Federal Contractor
Eversource requires all new employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by their first day of employment.If you have any concerns regarding compliance with this requirement, you will need to discuss your concerns with Eversource’s HR department after a decision has been made about whether or not to make you a conditional offer of employment. Eversource does not require applicants to discuss vaccination status prior to receipt of a conditional offer of employment and complies with all applicable laws requiring reasonable accommodation.
Responding to emergency situations to meet customers’ needs is part of every employee’s role. If employed, you will be given an Emergency Restoration assignment. This means you may be called to assist during an emergency outside of your normal responsibilities, work hours and location.
- Eversource Energy Jobs