Eversource Energy Senior Energy Efficiency Consultant, Electrification (Hybrid) in Westwood, Massachusetts
If you’re passionate about sustainability, join a team of professionals connected and motivated by this common commitment to the environment and furthering the energy efficiency of our region. In this role within the energy efficiency department, make a direct impact as you work with contractors, manufacturers and distributors to influence the energy efficiency product supply chain.
As an Senior Energy Efficiency Consultant for the Channel Team, you will lead the development of electrification solutions for Commercial and Industrial customers. In this role, you will specifically be supporting the Heat Pump and Electrification channel. You will be leading the engagement with manufacturers, distributors, and installers to drive Heat Pump awareness through marketing and training. You will work closely with the commercial sector to deliver electrification opportunities through varying program deliveries. As a member of this team, you are driven to help support the channel and supply chain; and identify new and emerging technologies that could be utilized as energy efficiency measures within our programs. On a regular basis, you will interact with both internal teams such as program implementation, engineering, program assessment, marketing, and business intelligence, as well as external partners such as regulatory authority administrators and other utilities or program sponsors.
This is a hybrid role. The first three months are fulltime in the office.
Reporting manager: Energy Efficiency Supervisor – Channel Team
- Support the implementation of electrification energy efficiency programs and related initiatives to achieve energy savings goals.
- Define and execute a strategy that enhances program satisfaction for customers, program administrators, advisory consultants, and vendors/contractors.
- Promote customer enrollment into the Electrification Heat Pump programs through activities which may include reviewing applications for pertinent supporting documentation and researching customer energy efficiency and participation data.
- Responsible for the review and approval of complex projects/programs, which require an understanding of engineeringanalysis/calculations,implementation strategies for modern technologies, and/or energy simulation modeling.
- Program support may include assisting with application processing and generating internal/client reports.
- May be required to review Heat Pump energy efficiency project proposals to ensure adherence with program guidelines.
- Demonstrate proactive thought leadership within the commercial and industrial sector through the design of technology implementation strategies.
- Coordinate the procurement of documents and plans necessary to meet compliance requirements with ratepayer funded energy efficiency programs.
- Execute the budgeting, invoicing, evaluation, and tracking of expenses and energy savings of assigned offerings.
- Conduct outreach and develop relationships and partnerships with local, regional, and national market partners.
- Preferred understanding of the needs of the supply chain, as well as energy efficiency / renewable technologies and services and their application. Requires solid working understanding of financial principals and the ability to use PC desktop applications (e.g., Microsoft Word and Excel).
- Requires a bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, a related discipline,or equivalent experience.
- Five (5) plus years of relevant experience in technical marketing, sales, business, project management or energy efficiency services as well as experience working with the supply chain. Experience and/or aptitude in customer service also desired.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Eversource offers a competitive total rewards program.
- The annual salary range for this position is$104,000 - $116,000plus incentive.
- Salary is commensurate with your experience.
- Check out the career site for an overview of benefits.
JOIN OUR TEAM!
The #1 energy efficiency provider in the nation, Eversource is empowering a carbon neutral future for the Northeast, withnationally-recognizedenergy efficiency solutions and successful programs to integrate new clean energy resources like solar, offshore wind, electric vehicles and battery storage, into the electric system. As an employee within the energy efficient department, you will find like-minded individuals motivated by their passion for furthering these environmental goals. On this team of energy experts, you and your colleagues will work with business partners across New England to advance clean energy solutions and ultimately provide customers with the support necessary to help them make the places where they live, work and play more comfortable and less costly to operate and maintain.
Eversource (NYSE: ES), celebrated as a national leader for its corporate citizenship, is the #1 energy company in Newsweek’s list of America’s Most Responsible Companies for 2021 and recognized as one of America’s Most JUST Companies. Eversource transmits and delivers electricity to 1.27 million customers in 149 cities and towns, provides natural gas to 246,000 customers in 74 communities, and supplies water to approximately 216,000 customers in 52 communities across Connecticut. Eversource harnesses the commitment of approximately 9,300 employees across three states to build a single, united company around the mission of safely delivering reliable energy and water with superior customer service. The #1 energy efficiency provider in the nation, the company is empowering a clean energy future in the Northeast, with nationally recognized energy efficiency solutions and successful programs to integrate new clean energy resources like solar, offshore wind, electric vehicles and battery storage, into the electric system. For more information, please visit eversource.com, and follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn. For more information on our water services, visit aquarionwater.com.
Number of Openings:
Eversource Energy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability status, or protected veteran status.
VEVRRA Federal Contractor
Responding to emergency situations to meet customers’ needs is part of every employee’s role. If employed, you will be given an Emergency Restoration assignment. This means you may be called to assist during an emergency outside of your normal responsibilities, work hours and location.
- Eversource Energy Jobs