Eversource Energy Marketing Specialist in Westwood, Massachusetts
Check out this video and find out why our team loves to work here! (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHmr45H8xZE)
If you’re passionate about sustainability, take this opportunity to join a team of professionals whose similar passions drive their career ambitions.
In this position you will be responsible for supporting the execution of multiple marketing programs, advertising campaigns and sales initiatives in the company’s three operating states. You will ensure consistency with business branding objectives and execute projects based on Eversource’s principles. Your work will require close integration with key internal customers, business and sales management, and the other members of the marketing outreach and communications team. If you were to describe your best attributes, you would say you are detail-oriented, able to prioritize projects in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment and can function well as both a team player as well as an individual contributor.
- Assists in handling key marketing functions, processes, and programs related to achieving goals
- Collaborates with members of the marketing team on the execution of marketing plans and campaigns.
- Analyzes research and measurement of campaigns and programs, communicates results and recommends improvements and/or adjustments.
- Coordinates with internal and external copywriters, graphic designers, photographers, and other vendors.
- Oversees, with the manager’s guidance, the creation of the department’s collateral, press releases, case studies, etc.
- Assists in the planning and execution of events, conferences, and sponsorships
- Participates in a continuous improvement team to facilitate departmental workflow processes.
- Additional duties assigned as business needs dictate.
- Travels approximately 10% of time
- Be enthusiastic, a quick-learner and eager
- Proficient/expert-level use of Microsoft Office; Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Self-starter with strong desire to learn
- Results-driven, self-starter with the ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, English, or Business
- Three (3) plus years of marketing experience
JOIN OUR TEAM!
The #1 energy efficiency provider in the nation, Eversource is empowering a carbon neutral future for the Northeast, with nationally-recognized energy efficiency solutions and successful programs to integrate new clean energy resources like solar, offshore wind, electric vehicles and battery storage, into the electric system. As an employee within the energy efficient department, you will find like-minded individuals motivated by their passion for furthering these environmental goals. On this team of energy experts, you and your colleagues will work with business partners across New England to advance clean energy solutions and ultimately provide customers with the support necessary to help them make the places where they live, work and play more comfortable and less costly to operate and maintain.
Number of Openings:
Eversource Energy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability status, or protected veteran status.
VEVRRA Federal Contractor
Eversource requires all new employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by their first day of employment. If you have any concerns regarding compliance with this requirement, you will need to discuss your concerns with Eversource’s HR department after you have been made a conditional offer of employment. Eversource does not require applicants to discuss vaccination status prior to receipt of a conditional offer of employment and complies with all applicable laws.
Responding to emergency situations to meet customers’ needs is part of every employee’s role. If employed, you will be given an Emergency Restoration assignment. This means you may be called to assist during an emergency outside of your normal responsibilities, work hours and location.
- Eversource Energy Jobs