Eversource Energy Associate Financial Analyst in Westwood, Massachusetts
Check out this video and find out why our team loves to work here! (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHmr45H8xZE)
Perform various FP&A functions, including analysis, reporting, and communication of financial results. Participate in developing and monitoring financial budgets and projections.
- Perform various FP&A functions, including analysis, reporting, and communication of monthly financial results
- Assist in the development and monitoring of financial projections and identify areas of concern
- Prepare and analyze actual versus budget and projection analyses for expense line items and capital projects
- Provide documentation for regulatory filings as needed
- Provide and support various ad-hoc financial analyses
- Knowledge of financial analysis techniques and financial model management concepts
- Understanding of financial statements
- Understanding of financial concepts
- Strong communication both oral and written
- Strong detail orientation as well as the ability to be thorough and precise
- Work well within a team structure
- Strong customer focus
- Functional understanding of computerized business systems
- Strong technical skills, including MS Office applications. Experience with Power Plan, Planning Analytics (TM1) and Power Business Intelligence preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related discipline
- Zero plus years of experience
Number of Openings:
Eversource Energy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability status, or protected veteran status.
VEVRRA Federal Contractor
Eversource requires all new employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by their first day of employment. If you have any concerns regarding compliance with this requirement, you will need to discuss your concerns with Eversource’s HR department after you have been made a conditional offer of employment. Eversource does not require applicants to discuss vaccination status prior to receipt of a conditional offer of employment and complies with all applicable laws.
Responding to emergency situations to meet customers’ needs is part of every employee’s role. If employed, you will be given an Emergency Restoration assignment. This means you may be called to assist during an emergency outside of your normal responsibilities, work hours and location.
- Eversource Energy Jobs