Biogen Senior Product Manager - HCP Marketing (Medical Education and Non-personal Promotion), TYSABRI in Weston, Massachusetts
Reporting to the Director of HCP Marketing, the Senior Product Manager of Medical Education and Non-Personal Promotion will be a strong contributor to MS Marketing and the TYSABRI ® brand team. She/he will be responsible for developing and leading key components of the medical education strategy and driving tactical execution, in addition to complementing brand marketing efforts with Non-personal Promotion.
Essential functions of the job may include:
· Development and execution of the TYSABRI ® HCP promotional strategy specific to medical education.
· Development and execution of the promotional strategy for HCP non-personal promotion. Where applicable, ensure the relevant intersections of consumer/patient non-personal promotion is considered.
· Utilize customer and marketplace insights (including gaining feedback directly from key customers) to identify initiatives that advance the brand. Execute tactics that deliver upon identified insights
· Gain approval for marketing strategies and tactics through the internal review processes, ensuring that all activities follow regulatory and legal requirements
· Target US-based Neurologists, MS-treating HCPs and other stakeholders involved with the treatment of MS
· Partner with TYSABRI brand and medical cross-functional teams as appropriate to identify most compelling, relevant and competitive strategies and tactics for HCPs
· Lead the development of all Medical Education initiatives including:
o Key Medical Expert (KME) engagement to include consultancies
o Advisory boards, including the selection of appropriate advisors, to seek feedback from thought leaders
o Peer-to-Peer HCP programming (e.g. live and virtual educational programs including P2P and Small Group.) Develop the content, train the speakers, analyze and measure program performance
o Medical congress strategy
· Lead the development of Non-personal promotion initiatives including:
o Digital and media strategy
o Call planning alignment to support personal promotion, representative generated email and deliver non-personal promotion where personal promotion is not appropriate.
· Serve as brand connector for key stakeholders including Global Publications team, Customer Experience team, Key Account Manager liaisons and Program Operations
The qualified candidate must demonstrate strategic brand management and analytical capabilities in a fast-paced environment where comfort with ambiguity is paramount. She/he has demonstrated solid marketing experience with the proven ability to prioritize and manage multiple high-profile projects simultaneously. She/he is a self-starter who functions well independently and within a team. She/he can effectively influence, collaborate, and communicate with internal and external business partners. She/he is a leader and able to successfully influence with and without authority.
The successful candidate must also be able to think innovatively and make decisions based on limited information to deliver an optimal customer experience. She/he is innovative, has an analytical approach to business problem solving and high-level project management skills.
• Bachelor’s degree required; MBA preferred. PharmD also helpful.
• Seasoned commercial professional with 5+ years of pharmaceutical/biotech marketing experience
• Consulting or agency experience welcome
• Experience in neurology and particularly in Multiple Sclerosis is a plus
• Strong strategic thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills
• Demonstrated marketing experience with tangible examples of taking strategy through to execution
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
• Strong leadership skills and the proven ability to influence without authority (able to effectively lead cross-functional teams)
• High-level project management skills
• Agency management experience preferred
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.