Aerotek Lab Technician in Weston, Massachusetts
• Execute NGS library preparation and other molecular biology analysis protocols (must have)
• Execute manufacturing work instructions
• Monitor supplies and reagents inventory and order supplies
• Organize and oversee laboratory safety and efficiency systems
• Equipment upkeep, qualification testing, and record-keeping
• Participate in product validation testing
very routine job. all execution.
40% library prep for NGS, 40% manufacturing support, 20% lab ops
next generation sequencing, library prep, pipetting, ngs, molecular biology, sterile technique
Top Skills Details:
NGS library prep
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• Associate or bachelor degree in biology, biotechnology, chemistry, engineering, or a related discipline
• Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in a biotechnology laboratory (or relevant training certification)
• Demonstrated capability for efficient and high-quality execution of written protocols
• Training and expertise in pipetting and sterile technique
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- Aerotek Jobs