Aerotek Need Cleanroom Technicians ASAP! Phone Screen Next Week! in Westford, Massachusetts
Description: With moderate supervision, this position performs in process and final spectral, Metrology (Interferometry) and environmental testing using several different possible instruments.
• Follows procedures in operating production equipment and performing processing steps; accurately completes production documentation.
• Identifies, escalates and documents events that deviate from the normal operation; participates in investigations.
• Operates within designated departments / train others as necessary.
• Performs semi-routine equipment maintenance and upkeep
• Works with process engineers to improve process(es) as requested.
• Maintains cleanliness and organization of work area, equipment and areas where substrates and chemicals are prepared or stored
• Records yields, efficiencies and all other data
• Ensures that training is current and documented
• Detects and reports improper operation and/or faulty equipment, defective materials and when a process is not within its parameters
· High school diploma or GED
· 3-7 years of related experience
assembly, cleanroom personnel
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Assembly, assembly line. Hand dexterity, point to point, wiring, crimpers.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- Aerotek Jobs