Danaher Corporation Process Engineer in Westborough, Massachusetts
Danaher Company Description
Find what drives you on a team with a 70 year history of being recognized for discovery, determination, and innovation. As a global leader in high-tech filtration, separation, and purification, Pall Corporation thrives on helping our customers protect people. Our portfolio is broad, so if your interests lie along the spectrum of Life Sciences to Industrial, you’ll find a rewarding role here. Our career opportunities are as diverse as our products and they are all focused on creating better lives and a better planet. At Pall, we believe that innovation is our legacy, our privilege, and our destiny. If that resonates with you, join us!
Perform process-engineering activities (equipment sizing, technology selection, troubleshooting etc.) for the delivery of custom and standard bioprocessing equipment across the Pall Biotechnology catalog. Scope is inclusive of all project phases: quotation, design, fabrication, testing, and customer site acceptance. After order placement execute the proposed engineered system solution based on agreed and defined contractual specification together with a defined project team as a process engineer under supervision of an assigned project manager. Work closely with project manager and senior engineers to ensure engineering solutions meet customer requirements and project schedule and budget.
Deliver process-engineering deliverables under the direction of the project manager or engineer manager in alignment with standard work, including, but not limited to: * Generating all project relevant design documents, P&IDs, GAs, Electrical and Software * Coordinating vendors and sub-contractors * Communicating project status internally as well as with customers * Performing Pre-FAT, FAT and SAT testing and deviation resolution * Finalizing documentation for turn over packages (TOP) * To work safely and to align with the company’s health, safety and environmental (HSE) policies and procedures Provide sales support for assigned preorder projects (generate technical and commercial Quotations for customer specific projects, generate exceptions and clarifications lists, customer presentations, technical clarification meetings). Provide manufacturing costing information on quotations as required.
- Bachelor's of Engineering (biotechnology, chemical, mechanical or relevant)
- Experience in biotechnology equipment design
- Valid Drivers License
- Ability to review and comment customer URS for biopharmaceutical equipment, and evaluate possible technologies or designs to meet those requirements
- Understanding of filtration separation and purification technologies used in the downstream processing (Direct flow filtration, tangential flow filtration, chromatography)
- Knowledge and understanding of the current industry guidelines for designing, manufacturing, testing, and documenting biopharmaceutical process equipment (ASME BPE, GAMP, cGMP, ISPE, etc.)
- Ability and willingness to work in a multinational and interdisciplinary team with a high degree of travelling
- Ability to communicate effectively on complex technical/engineering issues at a high level, both internally and with the customer
- Strong communication skills Pall is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Diversity & Inclusion At Danaher, we are dedicated to building and sustaining a truly diverse and inclusive culture. These are not just words on a page—Diversity and Inclusion is a top priority for the company, and it ties deeply to each of our core values. Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law.
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 71,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $19.9B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 5,200% over 25 years. At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We're innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you'll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team. Danaher is committed to competitive compensation that typically has key components including base salary, variable annual incentive compensation based on personal and company performance, and long-term incentive.
Job Function: Engineering
Primary Location: North America-North America-United States-MA-Westborough
Req ID: LIF004412
- Danaher Corporation Jobs