CVS Health Lead Decision Scientist - Retail Health Analytics in Wellesley, Massachusetts
Bring your heart to CVS Health. Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand — with heart at its center — our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver. Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable.
· The primary responsibility of this role will be to lead MinuteClinic analytics workstream.
· The Lead Analytic Consultant will guide junior team members and work directly with stakeholders to identify business needs, build workplans, and develop actionable insights.
· The primary function is leading open-ended, exploratory analytics using MinuteClinic’s EPIC data to draw insights that will be used to support growth strategy.
· Consults with internal clients to identify opportunities to implement data science solutions to business problems at an advanced level· Acts as an analytics product owner translating business needs into analytics projects and actions· Ability to structure data analysis, driving analytics insights and analytical solutions to help data scientists determine the best analytical solution· Understanding key drivers of business value and being able to translate into business opportunities and frame them as analytical problems e.g., how to grow business· Ability to translate business problems into analytical solutions by knowing appropriate models to suggest to data scientists· Understands and recommends modeling techniques to data scientists. Presents recommendations to senior staff and internal clients· Mentors more junior team members; Shares insights across teams, and reviews work of more junior team members· Autonomously leads the client relationship. Leads development of solutions with high complexity and risk· Consults on the creation of analytics solutions that effectively weigh business and technical tradeoffs using an advanced understanding of business strategy as well as relevant big data environment topics· Acts as an analytics product owner translating business needs into analytics projects and actions· Collaborates with business partners to understand their problems and goals, develop predictive modeling, statistical analysis, data reports and performance metrics
· 4 years of business experience leading analyses and initiatives with track record of business impact· Minimum 7 years total business experience· 2+ years of people management experience· 4 years' experience strategy consulting or on strategy teams in large companies· 3 years' experience programming using R, SQL, or Python
· Strong knowledge of advanced analytics tools and languages to analyze large data sets from multiple data sources· Anticipates and prevents problems and roadblocks before they occur· Healthcare sector experience preferred· Demonstrates strong ability to communicate technical concepts and implications to business partners· Demonstrates proficiency in most areas of mathematical analysis methods, machine learning, statistical analyses, and predictive modeling and in-depth specialization in some areas
· Experience mentoring/managing junior team members
Bachelor's degree in quantitative field, or an equivalent combination of formal education and experience.Master's degree in quantitative field or MBA strongly preferred.
The typical pay range for this role is:
$132,250.00 - $260,000.00
This pay range represents the base hourly rate or base annual full-time salary for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual base salary offer will depend on a variety of factors including experience, education, geography and other relevant factors. This position is eligible for a CVS Health bonus, commission or short-term incentive program in addition to the base pay range listed above. This position also includes an award target in the company’s equity award program. In addition to your compensation, enjoy the rewards of an organization that puts our heart into caring for our colleagues and our communities. The Company offers a full range of medical, dental, and vision benefits. Eligible employees may enroll in the Company’s 401(k) retirement savings plan, and an Employee Stock Purchase Plan is also available for eligible employees. The Company provides a fully-paid term life insurance plan to eligible employees, and short-term and long term disability benefits. CVS Health also offers numerous well-being programs, education assistance, free development courses, a CVS store discount, and discount programs with participating partners. As for time off, Company employees enjoy Paid Time Off (“PTO”) or vacation pay, as well as paid holidays throughout the calendar year. Number of paid holidays, sick time and other time off are provided consistent with relevant state law and Company policies. For more detailed information on available benefits, please visit jobs.CVSHealth.com/benefits
CVS Health requires certain colleagues to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, religious belief, or other legally recognized reasons that prevents them from being vaccinated.
You are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status or apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 10 days of your employment. Please note that in some states and roles, you may be required to provide proof of full vaccination or an approved reasonable accommodation before you can begin to actively work.
CVS Health is committed to recruiting, hiring, developing, advancing, and retaining individuals with disabilities. As such, we strive to provide equal access to the benefits and privileges of employment, including the provision of a reasonable accommodation to perform essential job functions. CVS Health can provide a request for a reasonable accommodation, including a qualified interpreter, written information in other formats, translation or other services through ColleagueRelations@CVSHealth.com If you have a speech or hearing disability, please call 7-1-1 to utilize Telecommunications Relay Services (TRS). We will make every effort to respond to your request within 48 business hours and do everything we can to work towards a solution.
- CVS Health Jobs