Kelly Services Contract Recruitment Marketing Specialist in Waltham, Massachusetts
JOB TITLE: Contract Recruitment Marketing Specialist (8 Months) in Waltham, MA
Pay Rate: $33/hr to $34/hr
• Plan and implement recruitment marketing strategies to attract high-quality applicants
• Plan and manage recruitment media campaigns
• Track, measure and report on campaign results
• Agency partnership and management for campaign execution
• Create engaging job descriptions
• Research media/products that will be most effective in reaching a specified target audience
• Create and implement strategies for building a talent network/talent community
• Generate monthly updates for company’s leadership about upcoming recruitment marketing initiatives
• Create monthly reports on key recruitment marketing metrics
• Communicate regularly with our Talent Acquisition team to get a clear view hiring needs
• Improve candidate experience and engagement
• Research marketing and advertising trends in the staffing industry
Requirements and qualifications
• Previous working experience preferably as a Recruitment Marketing Specialist for 2-3 year(s), but candidates with 2-3 general
Marketing or Advertising are also welcome
• BA degree in Human Resources, Marketing, PR or similar relevant field
• Knowledge of employer branding strategies and recruitment marketing - preferred
• Understanding of recruitment processes and candidates selection methods - preferred
• Outstanding organizational and time management skills
• Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
• Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
• Creative thinker and proactive problem solver
Looking for a candidate with 3+ years of marketing experience.
Candidate will be supporting Talent Acquisition department and putting marketing out to attract talent to apply to job postings.
Candidate does not need to have TA Marketing experience but is preferred.
Manger would rather have a candidate that fully understands Marketing Strategies and teach them that TA aspects.
Looking for candidate ideally with experience in Digital Marketing, SEM (Search Engine Marketing), SEO (Search Engine Optimization), PPC (Pay per click), Data/Metrics , Tracking/Measure, Data Analysis, Campaign, Strategic planning and Media Planning.
If interested, please let me know immediately!
Kelley Arzola | Professional Technical Recruiter | Kelly Services - e-Accounts division
www.kellyservices.com at http://www.kellyservices.com/
Instant Chat with me now: https://flashrecruit.com/jobs/526322
Why Kelly ® ?
Services ® , we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune
100 ™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access
the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect
AboutKelly Services ®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.