Robert Half Client Services Representative in Waltham, Massachusetts
NEW Temporary (3+ month) opportunity!
Vaccination is required.
Customer Service / Administrative backgrounds welcome!
• Handling the daily processing of retirement distributions, according to IRS regulations
• Responding to questions from advisors regarding retirement plans in an accurate and timely manner
• Keeping current on applicable laws and changes in the retirement landscape
• Disseminating information regarding 401(k) and IRA/qualified plan guides via phone, email, important notices, conferences, training sessions, and publications
• Performing administrative duties related to retirement plans
• Participating in a variety of departmental projects
• Taking on additional responsibilities, as requested
• 1–2 years’ experience in a financial services environment
• Excellent customer service skills
• Desire to work hard and be a team player
• Bachelor’s degree a plus
• Punctual throughout the day, with strong organizational skills
• Highly organized; able to handle multiple tasks, retain information, and use available resources to find the right answer
• Strong commitment to accuracy, details, and logical decision-making
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
- Robert Half Jobs