PDS Tech Inc Global Logistics Analyst in Tewksbury, Massachusetts
PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a Global Logistics Analyst Tewksbury, MA.
The candidate will be responsible for the preparation, organization and execution of export documentation and record keeping requirements for shipments. This includes commercial invoices, certificates of origin, shippers’ letter of instruction, and packing lists. Additionally, you’ll be working with freight forwarders and internal/external customers on all matters pertaining to export shipments.
• Preparation, organization, and execution of export documentation.
Includes Commercial Invoices, Certificates of Origin, Certificates of Calibration and Manufacture, Packing Lists, etc.
• Compliance Screening
• Responsible for US Government Export filing
• Scheduling pickups with forwarders
• Work with Forwarders on imported returns
Qualifications / Skills:
• High School Diploma
• College degree a plus - but not necessary
• Following written work instructions
• Attention to detail
• Working in a fast paced, flexible environment
• Easily adaptable with a willingness to learn
• Freight forwarding background or international customer service a plus
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
• Working knowledge of/with MS Office, Adobe, and particularly Word and Excel helpful
• Good verbal, written communication skills
• Ability to work overtime, especially at end of fiscal month and quarter
• As a government contractor, we are a zero -tolerance for drug use facility: candidate must be able to pass a drug test and background screening
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
PDS Tech Inc
- PDS Tech Inc Jobs