Geologics Stock Receiving Associate in Taunton, Massachusetts
Stock Receiving Associate
Stock Receiving Associate/DOD-Aerospace/Taunton, Massachusetts (Immediate need….)
GeoLogics is working with one of the hiring managers at an excellent aerospace company and he is in search of a Stock Receiving Associate for their Taunton, Massachusetts facility. This is a long-term contract position (12-18 months) with possible extensions. You must be a US Citizen to apply.
· With a keen eye for the details and exceptional organizational skills.
· Perform the physical and administrative tasks involved in the receiving, storing and distributing of materials, parts, supplies, and equipment.
· Unpack and check goods received against purchase orders or invoices, maintain records of received goods, package and prepare materials for delivery to the designated program and manufacturing locations.
· Perform cycle counts and inventory verification of parts based on information provided, and examine, stock, and distribute materials in inventory warehouse or distribution center.
What you bring to the table:
· A High School Diploma or equivalent
· Ability to lift 25-50 lbs on a daily basis
· Basic computer skills with knowledge of the enterprise software tools (MRP, Receiving)
What sets you apart:
· Solid customer service and communication skills
· Awareness of continuous improvement initiatives
· Ability to obtain necessary certifications as required
If interested in learning more about this position, please email your resume to KDunkin@geologics.com and I will call back with more information.
Taunton , MA
Minimum Experience (yrs):