ManpowerGroup Quality Systems Engineer in Stoneham, Massachusetts
Job Title – Quality Systems Engineer
Our client in Stoneham, MA (Hybrid; 2 - 3 days) is looking for hardworking, motivated talent to join their team. Looking for a candidate who can assist Stoneham site with implementation of Quality agreements and Change Commitments with relevant suppliers. Don’t wait… apply today!
What's in it for you?
Pay range: $40 - $43/hr w2
Location: Stoneham, MA 02180
12 months Contract
Must Have: Trackwise, supplier quality knowledge Self starter, solid communicator.
Education: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering degree
Experience: 3-5 years
Must Have: Trackwise, supplier quality knowledge Self starter, solid communicator
Specific Position Responsibilities:
• Responsible for assessing suppliers with self-assessment questionnaires and scoring RX-360 Questionnaires from suppliers
• Maintaining and filing electronic supplier files in global database
• Responsible for assisting Stoneham site with implementation of Quality agreements and Change Commitments with relevant suppliers
• Working with Site manager on implementing pertinent SOP’s for an ISO Quality Management System
• Maintaining Monthly and Quarterly Metrics
• Creating new purchase Specifications as needed and uploading existing Purchase Specifications into new Document Management system
General Position Responsibilities:
• Develop and or change relevant site procedures as needed.
• Ensures company’s Purpose, Vision, and Values are practiced in the performance of the position responsibilities to meet or exceed our Customers expectations.
Position requires complete understanding and application of principles, concepts, practices and standards. This candidate will develop imaginative and practicable solutions to a variety of complex problems which will support organization’s objectives. Must be a self starter who can multi-task and is able to work under minimal direction. Candidate will participate in determining objectives of assignments. Plans schedules and arranges own activities in accomplishing objectives. Work is reviewed upon completion for adequacy in meeting objectives.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
• 4 year degree in engineering or technical discipline, or equivalent in combination of experience and education
• Excellent technical writing and verbal communication skills.
• Detail oriented with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Ability to work independently.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Strong computer skills including experience with Microsoft Office applications and database software, Access, Sharepoint, Macros, etc.
• Some project management experience.
• Supplier Quality Management experience a plus
• Experience developing and implementing a Quality Management System a plus.
• Knowledge of regulatory standards including ISO 13485 and/or ISO 9001. Knowledge of FDA QSRs a plus.
• Mango/Trackwise experience a plus
• Certified Quality Engineer a plus
• Experience in applying Lean manufacturing and/or Six Sigma tools in a manufacturing environment will be a strong plus.
• Demonstrates knowledge of Engineering, including technical documentation, with a basic understanding of business knowledge.
• Demonstrates the ability to effectively manage and prioritize multiple projects and tasks.
• Demonstrates good written and oral interpersonal skills.
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
Weekly pay with direct deposit
Consultant Care support
Free Training to upgrade your skills
Dedicated Career Partner to help you achieve your career goals
Are you Interested?
Share this job with friends and family and earn dollars with every successful hire.
ManpowerGroup is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in a professional, high quality work environment. It is the policy of ManpowerGroup and all of its subsidiaries to recruit, train, promote, transfer, pay and take all employment actions without regard to an employee's race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
- ManpowerGroup Jobs