Badger Daylighting Corp. Territory Sales Specialist - Springfield, MA in Springfield, Massachusetts
We are looking for an ambitious, energetic and persistent Territory Sales Specialist to help us expand our fast-growing business. As a Territory Sales Specialist, you will be on the front line of the sales cycle and develop an aggressive sales strategy that will win more business. We are seeking hunters who love to sell our solutions and find and win new business.
Why Badger Daylighting?
Badger is a leader in the hydro excavation services industry because of our great people and their customer focus. Be part of a team with the opportunity to develop new ideas and find innovative ways to solve problems.
What You’re Seeking
• You're looking for a rewarding opportunity that allows you to grow in your sales career. With amazing year over year growth, Badger Daylighting is full of career advancement opportunities. Come grow with us!
• You are seeking top-notch sales training and development. We take training seriously and you’ll be equipped with everything you need to be a successful sales professional. You’ll go through our Badger University and be assigned a mentor that will continue with coaching and development.
• You are seeking a financially rewarding sales career that offers competitive compensation that rewards you for your efforts. Badger recognizes and rewards high performers!
What You’ll Do
• Engage in business development activities in a field sales role
• Grow Badger’s business with a sole focus on being a “hunter”
• Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
• Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
• Promote the company’s services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
• Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
• Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
• Build long-term relationships with new customers
What You Need to Succeed
• 1-3 years of previous sales experience preferably in a business development role
• Experience in customer support is a plus
• Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software preferred
• Proficiency in English required
• Strong communication and negotiation skills
• Ability to build rapport with client prospects
• Strong time management and planning skills
• BSc/BA in business administration, sales or relevant field preferred
Candidate will be required to successfully complete pre-employment screening, which includes criminal background check, credit check and drug and alcohol test. We also require supervisory references and education verification.
About Badger Daylighting
Badger Daylighting is North America’s leading provider of non-destructive hydrovac excavation services. We are publically traded company, listed on the TSX (‘BAD’). Badger traditionally works for contractors, engineers, and facility owners in the oil and gas, power, municipal, transportation, industrial, and commercial construction industries. We have been designing and manufacturing our Hydrovac System for more than 20 years, continually improving the safety, efficiency, and productivity of the system. Today, our fleet of more than 1000 hydrovac vacuum trucks provide excavation services to more than 100 US and Canadian locations.
Badger Daylighting offers competitive salary, an incredible work environment, training and career advancement opportunities. We offer a comprehensive benefit program, which includes Health, Dental, Disability, Life, Employer Matching Retirement Savings Program and Vacation / Paid Time Off.
Thank you for your interest in this position. Badger Daylighting is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Internal applicants are reminded to discuss their intention to apply with their supervisor before submitting an application.
Job: *Sales Representative
Organization: *Badger Daylighting Corp
Title: Territory Sales Specialist - Springfield, MA
Requisition ID: 210464
Badger Daylighting is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a work environment that supports, inspires, and respects all individuals and in which personnel processes are merit-based and applied without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, disability, national or ethnic origin, military service status, citizenship, or other protected characteristic.
Badger Daylighting Corp.
- Badger Daylighting Corp. Jobs