MassMutual Marketing Cloud Specialist in Springfield, Massachusetts
Marketing Cloud Specialist on the Customer Relationship Management team.
The Customer Relationship Management team, part of the Customer Engagement & Activation Team at MassMutual, is primarily located in the innovation hub of Boston – The Seaport District. We’re a smallish team, serving as a center of excellence for MassMutual, so it’s exciting and unusual that we have open positions. If you are a marketer who enjoys coming up with ideas, making them better, and making them happen, then please read further.
The Marketing Cloud Specialist is responsible for management of B2B and B2C marketing campaigns, to create dynamic, personalized direct marketing communications. This work will support the marketing funnel from engagement and nurture strategies, demand generation, lead qualification and sales conversion aligned to various distribution channels. They are responsible for implementation of personalized and dynamic messages and landing pages as well as fluent in Marketing Cloud scripting languages. They’re also experienced in advanced segmentation and audience development.
· Providing troubleshooting / first line of support for campaign managers working on deliverables and encountering errors or technical issues within SFMC
· Translating business requirements to technical requirements to develop campaign audiences and segmentation, consulting with campaign managers and stakeholders to ensure alignment to business requirements.
· Developing and executing on direct marketing strategies and campaigns primarily via email, direct mail, mobile and social channels and in partnership with integrated marketing channel partners
· Creating testing plans, prioritizing most significant opportunities and efficiencies across campaigns
· Interpreting campaign results and makingactionable recommendations, optimizing marketing campaigns/workflows based on performance. This includes researching access to new data points or adjusting campaign segmentation criteria.
· Working cross functionally with various teams including our Marketing Data & Analytics partners and various development teams to evaluate, maintain and innovate technical aspects of key marketing systems
· Participate in budgeting and vendor management to minimize costs while maintaining quality work
· Contribute to continuous review of process improvements in campaign development, quality control, database analysis, etc.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of relevant work experience
· 5+ years of experience with marketing automation and CRM platforms, such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Marketo or Eloqua
· 2+ Experience designing complex B2B and B2C digital direct marketing campaigns, including experience running A/B and multivariate split tests
· 2+ years of experience creating SQL Queries in support of audience development and segmentation
· Proficient with iSFMC Automation Studio for audience segmentation
· Proficient with MS Office Suite, with a focus on Microsoft Excel
· Maintain best practices for Marketing Automation Platforms, including troubleshooting, naming conventions, list management, etc.
· Leverage Journey Builder to deliver multi-touch communications
· Develop email templates which will include coding of emails using html, css and ampscript
· Experience with Alteryx/Tableau
· Familiarity in Marketing cloud connector, data extensions, integration with external systems (API) and knowledge of DMP and data integration is key.
· Must be a quick and eager learner and should be able to adapt to changing technical and business requirements.
· Working knowledge of Atlassian Suite (Jira, Confluence)
· Agile Methodologies
· Respond to common business requirements
#LI - RS1
MassMutual is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Individual with Disability/Protected Veteran. We welcome all persons to apply. Note: Veterans are welcome to apply, regardless of their discharge status.
If you need an accommodation to complete the application process, please contact us (email@example.com) and share the specifics of the assistance you need.
- MassMutual Jobs