Newell Brands Warehouse Worker III 3rd shift - Yankee Candle in South Deerfield, Massachusetts
Position Title: Warehouse Worker III
Location: South Deerfield, MA
Shift: 3rd shift Sunday – Thursday, 10:00PM – 6:00AM
Job Summary: 3rd shift Warehouse Worker III
The Warehouse Worker will perform various duties within the standard operating procedures to ensure accurate Material handling, Returns, Restocking, Shipping, and Receiving processes to meet the department’s mission of providing excellent and on time customer service while maintaining engineered standards. The Warehouse Worker will operate various electric and motorized material handling equipment i.e.: Fork lift, Pallet Jack, Reach truck, and Turret truck.
• Ability to drive powered equipment and to become certified on powered Industrial equipment.
• Loads and unloads trailers, restocking picking areas and follows procedures to properly document the movement of product.
• Retrieves and stocks materials and product to support other operations in the building.
• Prepares parcel and freight shipments for pick-up.
• High school diploma or equivalent work experience required
• Ability to read and write in the English language is required
• Steel toed boots are required
• Ability to stand for 8 plus hours and able to lift up to 40 pounds on a frequent basis (A post-offer physical assessment will be conducted due to the high level of physical demand required for this position)
• Ability to work at heights up to 24 feet for high rack applications on Powered Industrial equipment
• Ability to use of a 2-way radio
• Prior warehousing experience
• Previous experience operating material handling equipment
• Experience using RF scanning equipment
• Experience with Oracle
Newell Brands (NASDAQ: NWL) is a leading global consumer goods company with a strong portfolio of well-known brands, including Paper Mate, Sharpie, Dymo, EXPO, Parker, Elmers, Coleman, Marmot, Oster, Sunbeam, FoodSaver, Mr. Coffee, Graco, Baby Jogger, NUK, Calphalon, Rubbermaid, Contigo, First Alert, and Yankee Candle. For hundreds of millions of consumers, Newell Brands makes life better every day, where they live, learn, work and play. Newell Brands and its subsidiaries are Equal OpportunityEmployers and comply with applicable employment laQualifications:
Newell Brands is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We provide all employees and applicants for employment with equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship, immigration status, marital status, military status, any covered veteran status, disability status, genetic information, caregiving responsibilities or any other basis prohibited by law.
- Newell Brands Jobs