Newell Brands Seasonal Warehouse Worker 1st shift - Yankee Candle in South Deerfield, Massachusetts
Position Title: Seasonal Warehouse Worker
Location: South Deerfield, MA
Shift: 1st shift Monday – Friday, 6:00 AM – 2:00 PM
Job Summary: Seasonal Warehouse Worker
PEAK PAY: You will receive an additional $2.00 per hour till 12/31/2020
The Warehouse Worker will perform various duties within the standard operating procedures to ensure accurate Restocking, and Shipping processes to meet the department’s mission of providing excellent and on time customer service.
• Documents and takes inventory to insure accuracy.
• Retrieves and stocks materials and product to support the building.
• Prepares parcel and freight shipments for pick-up.
Rotates through the shipping area, receiving direction from the merge operator.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Ability to read and write in the English language
• Steel toed boots are required
• Ability to stand for 8 plus hours and able to lift up to 60 pounds on a frequent basis. (A post-offer physical assessment will be conducted due to the high level of physical demand required for this position)
• Basic computer skills
• Prior warehousing experience
• Experience using an RF scanning gun
• Ability to use a 2-way radio
• Experience operating material handling equipment
• Previous experience with Oracle
Newell Brands is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We provide all employees and applicants for employment with equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship, immigration status, marital status, military status, any covered veteran status, disability status, genetic information, caregiving responsibilities or any other basis prohibited by law.
- Newell Brands Jobs