Robert Half International Systems Engineer in Somerville, Massachusetts
Robert Half Technology is looking for a senior-level systems engineer to join the team. This role is ideal for a candidate who is looking to grow in a role to provide support and leadership on key strategic business initiatives at a time of high growth. This is a full-time opportunity that is just north of Boston, MA.
QUALIFICATIONS & RESPONISBILITIES:
• Participate in cross-functional teams to plan, design and implement requirements for various business systems.
• Manage on-premise and cloud infrastructure to ensure security, high availability, and optimal performance.
• Design scalable cloud infrastructure for our applications.
• Perform regular security audits of IT systems.
• Maintain production databases and application servers to support research and development efforts.
• Manage regular maintenance and testing of remote disaster recovery infrastructure.
• Participate in business continuity planning with a cross functional team.
• Make recommendations to improve and optimize existing processes
• Act as a resource/mentor for colleagues and potentially lead initiatives with manageable risks and resource requirements
Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Windows, Linux, Python
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with some of the best companies on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the technology jobs that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Robert Half Technology office at 888.490.4429 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/technology to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location: Somerville, MA
Date Posted: October 28, 2020
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 02100-0011588170
Staffing Area: Technology u0026 IT
Robert Half International
- Robert Half International Jobs