Aston Carter Customer Service Representative in Somerville, Massachusetts
Patient Service Representative
Patient servicing opportunity with a trusted healthcare data organization based out of Somerville to assist patients who call in with various services
pertaining to their medical records, triage calls to proper healthcare facilities, and other administrative/customer service tasks. Hiring immediately! Please read an overview of the position below and apply if interested, a friendly recruiter will follow up shortly to assist in the hiring process.
Location : Somerville, MA
Schedule : Mon – Friday
Shift : 8:30 am – 4:00 pm (Training & Regular Schedule)
Pay : $18/HR
Employee Value :
· 401k & Health Insurance
· Structured, organized, and professional work environment
· Opportunity for upward growth into management positions
· Opportunity to gain healthcare experience without requiring previous experience and gain monthly bonuses
Job Description :
· Assist patients with requests pertaining to medical information and inquiries
· Answer inbound calls from patients in the process of submitting a request for medical records or other requests/inquiries
· Provide status updates regarding requests
· Route calls internally to different hospital departments as needed
Job Qualifications :
· 2+ Years of Customer Service experience
· Ability to work in a team-oriented environment
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Good data entry and computer skills
About Aston Carter:
Please Note: Scammers are posing as Aston Carter. We'll never contact you via Gmail, Telegram, or WhatsApp and we'll never solicit money from you.
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email email@example.com (%firstname.lastname@example.org) for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
- Aston Carter Jobs