ClearPlan Consulting DOD - Program Planner/Scheduler in Scottsdale, Arizona
This job was posted by https://www.azjobconnection.gov : For more information, please see: https://www.azjobconnection.gov/jobs/4768778
ClearPlan is hiring consulting positions nationwide!
ClearPlan was founded in 2013 and we have grown to more than 170 employees operating in over 30 states. ClearPlan provides Project Management Service Professionals to industries focused on Aerospace and Defense, Energy, Construction, and Healthcare/ IT. We strive for excellence and have fun along the way which is why we are the Employer of Choice for our Consultants and the Vendor of Choice for our clients.
Join a team that was just recertified as a Great Places to Work 2021-2022
Looking for experienced Master Planners with hands on expertise with Master Planning/Scheduling in MS Project with Department of Defense experience. Looking for experience in Program Management, Government Compliance Audits and Earned Value Management Systems (EVMS) in all acquisition phases including proposal, development, production and sustainment contracts
The position provides planning/scheduling support for various Fortune 500 DoD clients throughout the U.S. Positions are currently being offered remotely but onsite client travel may be required Monday-Friday once restrictions have been lifted. Active security clearance preferred.
You will need to pass a skills assessment to be eligible for employment.
• Lead Architecture of Program Planning & Control framework (Work Breakdown Structure / Integrated Master Plan)
• Develop Resource Loaded Integrated Master Schedules (IMS) – in support of Proposal Projects in accordance w/ scheduling policies and best practices/guidelines.
• Develop / Baseline Resource Loaded Integrated Master Schedules (IMS) – in support of Post Award Projects in accordance with DI-MGMT-81861.
• Support the implementation of Earned Value Management and cost/schedule Integration.
• Maintain Resource Loaded Integrated Master Schedules (IMS) and forecasting.
• Conduct DCMA 14 Point Analysis and other related schedule health/wellness checks.
• Conduct Critical Path Analysis.
• Conduct Schedule Risk Analysis (SRAs).
• Maintain Resource and Earned Value Management processes/procedures with data tracking and analysis.
• Generate Integrated Program Management Report (IPMR) Format 6.
About the package:
Being part of an awesome team that also happens to comes with …
+ Competitive Salary commensurate with experience.
+ Immediate access to great Medical, Dental and Vision benefits.
+ 401k program.
+ 18 days of PTO that start accruing on day one and 7 paid holidays
+ Tuition reimbursement.
+ Trips twice a year for you and a guest to our fun company offsite meeting
ClearPlan is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.