Wheelabrator Technologies 2nd Class Maintenance Mechanic- $3,500 Sign On Bonus in Saugus, Massachusetts
Built on the principle that sustainable waste management is an integral part of our environmental and economic infrastructure, Wheelabrator Technologies is a vertically-integrated waste management company committed to delivering essential waste management solutions to the customers and communities we serve. Wheelabrator Technologies owns or operates 43 strategically located assets in the U.S. and the U.K. including our Tunnel Hill Partners and City Carting & Recycling locations.
Wheelabrator is owned by Macquarie Infrastructure and Real Assets, a business within the Macquarie Asset Management division of Macquarie Group and a global alternative asset manager focused on real estate, infrastructure, agriculture and energy assets. For more on Wheelabrator, please visit www.wtienergy.com or www.tunnelhillpartners.com or www.citycarting.net.
Our Wheelabrator Saugus, MA facility is currently looking for an Electrical and Instrumentation Technician to work on maintenance of the facility's industrial electrical and control systems equipment. You will be motivated to safely maintain, troubleshoot, calibrate and repair all types of power plant equipment, this includes maintenance related to, industrial power boilers and auxiliary electrical and control equipment. The ideal candidate will have strong communication and interpersonal skills, ability to work in a team environment, and the ability to coordinate and solicit opinions and feedback from a group with diverse perspectives to reach a common, best solution.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform maintenance and testing of low and medium voltage switchgear, circuit breakers, motor starters, power transformers and protection systems.
- Troubleshoot and repair field controllers, instrumentation, motor control centers, AC switchgear and other power plant electrical equipment ranging from 120V to 13.8kv
- Perform electrical maintenance work related to energy from waste air pollution control systems including Continuous Emissions Motoring Systems (CEMS)
- Perform electrical maintenance work related to energy from waste boilers and associated equipment including but not limited to; fans, motors, conveyors & refuse cranes.
- Perform preventative maintenance tasks including routine calibration
- Trouble shoot, assess, inspect and adjust, and make repairs, as needed to the Distributed Control Systems (DCS) and historian devices
- 3 years Electrical & Instrumentation experience required. Bailey DCS and/or Allen Bradley PLC experience preferred
- Process control experience a plus.
Wheelabrator is owned by Macquarie Infrastructure and Real Assets, a business within the Macquarie Asset Management division of Macquarie Group and a global alternative asset manager focused on real estate, infrastructure, agriculture and energy assets. For more on Wheelabrator, please visit www.wtienergy.com, www.tunnelhillpartners.com or www.citycarting.net.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
WHEELABRATOR TECHNOLOGIES INC.
MA - Saugus-001