North Shore Community Health Marketing and Outreach Coordinator in Salem, Massachusetts
Marketing and Outreach Coordinator
Salem, MA (http://maps.google.com/maps?q=27+Congress+Street+Salem+MA+01970)
We are passionate about our mission here at North Shore Community Health! Our mission is to build healthy communities by providing exceptional care to all. If you are someone that shares our mission and believes that first impressions are lasting impressions, you are a great candidate for us.
We currently have a Marketing and Outreach Coordinator opening at NSCH. Reporting to the Development Director, the Marketing and Outreach Coordinator performs a variety of marketing functions related to outreach, fundraising, patient recruitment, social media, copy writing, SEO and content creation. You will be an integral part of a dynamic, fast-paced team, which is committed to creating world-class content within our community.
As a team member you will work with staff who are racially, ethnically, and culturally diverse, so being culturally competent is required. A sense of humor is also very important!
· Maintain a calendar of outreach activities, including community events, workshops, appearances, and other communication opportunities
· Assist with social media research and planning
· Become fully versed in Google Suite; Analytics, AdWords, Tag Manager and other integrations
· Assist in the organization of special events, including donor/volunteer appreciation events and other fundraising initiatives
· Help with copy writing and editing
· Assist with other duties as assigned
· Assist in patient identification and recruitment
North Shore Community Health (NSCH) offers comprehensive primary care, dental services, behavioral health care, care management, pharmacy, substance abuse disorder treatment, nurse care management, and insurance enrollment assistance services. In 2019, NSCH provided services to 13,272 patients in 63,170 visits. NSCH has 10 services sites: Gloucester, Peabody and Salem Family Health Centers; the school-based health centers at Salem High School and Peabody Veterans Memorial High School; and behavioral health only services at the Bentley Academy, Collins Middle School, Horace Mann School, Bates Elementary School, and the Peabody Learning Academy. NSCH offers competitive benefit plans and as a community-based safety net healthcare provider, NSCH welcomes staff who mirror the diversity of our communities and is on the path to becoming an anti-racist employer.
Workplace Anti-Discrimination and Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
The policy of NSCH is to provide equal employment opportunities by recruiting, hiring, training and promoting applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, ancestry, sexual orientation, genetics, pregnancy, marital status, gender identity or expression, disability, handicap, military obligations, veteran status or any other category protected by law (“protected class status”). We affirm that the above policy reflects NSCH's attitude and its intention to do the following:
· Recruit, hire and promote for all job classifications without regard to protected class status;
· Base decisions on employment so as to further the principles of equal employment opportunity;
· Make promotion decisions are in accord with principals of equal employment opportunity;
· Administer personnel actions such as compensation, benefits, transfers, determinations and Center-sponsored training without regard to protected class status;
· Make equal employment opportunities available to qualified disabled or handicapped persons;
· Provide equal employment opportunities to those who are Veterans.
· Degree in communications marketing, business, or related fields.
· Preferred experience of 3-5 years within non-profit fundraising or outreach activities.
· Outstanding written communication and presentation skills.
· Friendly, enthusiastic, and positive attitude.
· Detail-orientated with the ability to manage multiple projects at a time.