Cyberark Solution Sales Specialist - Access (Public Sector) in Saint Paul, Massachusetts
Who we are: CyberArk (NASDAQ: CYBR) is the global leader in Identity Security. Centered on privileged access management, CyberArk provides the most comprehensive security offering for any identity - human or machine - across business applications, distributed workforces, hybrid cloud workloads and throughout the DevOps lifecycle. The world\'s leading organizations trust CyberArk to help secure their most critical assets. To learn more about CyberArk, visit our CyberArk blogs or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn or Facebook. What you will do: This is a Sales Overlay role (SLED/FED). As a Strategic Account Specialist, Identity Solutions, you\'ll play a vital role in the success of CyberArk\'s Identity Security solutions product line. This is a hunter role specifically selling the full suite of our Single Sign On (SSO), Multifactor Authentication (MFA) and Access and Orchestration products, solutions, and services to public sector accounts. (SLED/FED). You will be responsible for the new customer acquisition and customer growth of Identity Solutions in an assigned regional geography as a strategic member of the selling team to large and complex customers. Desired result is acquiring new annual recurring revenue at or above assigned bookings targets. A key function of this role is establishing a highly collaborative working relationship with the CyberArk account teams and management in your assigned region for prospecting, qualifying, and closing Identity Security sales for CyberArk. What you need to succeed:
- You will establish and maintain customer relationships at the executive, business decisionmaker level including but not limited to CISO, CIO, and other executives responsible for identity management, security, risk, compliance, and governance.
- You will develop & present compelling business cases to customers, maintain expert-level knowledge of all elements of the business case, including the drivers of cost, benefits, and risk.
- You will partner closely with Solutions Engineers and Professional Services to align the technology architecture to the customer\'s desired business outcomes
- Work closely with the Customer Success team to ensure successful product adoption and realization of the full value of Customer\'s technology investment.
- Work with Channel Partners, Resellers and Systems Integrators to penetrate new accounts and extend reach of CyberArk\'s Identity solutions in the assigned geography.
- Improve CyberArk\'s Identity solution portfolio by understanding and communicating key customer requirements and use cases that will both meet prospects and customers\' strategic initiatives but also broaden CyberArk product and solution capabilities.
- Drive account management responsibilities including solution creation, solution offering configuration management, order issuance, service delivery, service management and revenue recognition.
- Be recognized internally as a subject-matter expert on IAM and IdaaS including how to best position against competitors in our market(s).
- Work independently and as part of a sales team to identify, scope, negotiate, and close new sales opportunities in order to meet and exceed established sales quota. Provide comprehensive account plans and strategies to win new business with new and existing customers.
How you will stand out from the crowd:
- Bachelor\'s degree or equivalent experience.
- 8+ years prior sales experience in the cybersecurity, identity access management, or related markets.
- 4+ years\' experience in cultivating and controlling complex sales cycles, selling across multiple stakeholders within enterprise State and Local Government departments and agencies, higher education, and school districts as well as the Federal sector.
- A demonstrated history of strategic account management and software sales consistently meeting or exceeding a quota in excess of \$2M.
- A demonstrated history of successfull collaboration as part of a sales/account team in a strategic selling capacity within the public sector markets.
- Ability to engage in a variety of account situations balancing strategic and tactical thought leadership.
- In depth knowledge on Identity Access Management best practices and associated terminology and technology employed by large enterprises.
- In depth knowledge on Identity Access Management vendors and products and able to compare and contrast with CyberArk products. An emphasis on (IAM) vendors and technologies in use across large enterprises for both on-premises and cloud is preferred.
- Interaction with Product Management to articulate nonstandard / custom requirements based upon customer needs.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills and capable of presenting technical concepts and product solutions to audiences ranging from IT staff to business executives.
- Aptitude to understand customer needs, overcome objections, assist in the development of business use cases, and successfully positioning for technical wins.
- Ability to travel within assigned territory and other locations approximately 40% of time.
CyberArk is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status. #LI-MR2