Actalent QC Scientist Group Leader in Rowley, Massachusetts
We have an incredible company at one of the leading companies in all of Massachusetts. We are looking to add a group lead to our team. We are looking to hire someone immediately and looking for someone to make an instant impact on our organization.
• Contributes as part of a team of scientists towards execution of various analytical methods, focusing on UPLC, CE, Gel electrophoresis and qPCR methodologies, to support biological product release testing in a compliance-based environment
• Drafting Quality documentation including: SOPs, test methods, change controls, deviations, CAPAs, protocols and reports
• Peer reviewing assays and other Quality documentation
• Maintaining the QC laboratory and associated equipment
• Conducts work in compliance with cGMP/GLP, safety and regulatory requirements
• Demonstrates hands-on troubleshooting capabilities using UPLC, CE is a plus
• Demonstrates independent judgment in technique and method selection, protocol and study design and execution, data analysis and use of standard practices and procedures for a variety of problems of moderate scope and complexity to meet assigned objectives
• Lead team, schedule, and train employees
• Candidate must have a degree in Cell and Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, Pharmaceutical, or other biological/analytical discipline along with following experience in biotechnology, pharmaceutical, or related environment:
• Bachelor’s with 3-5 years of industry experience, or Master's with 1-3 years of industry experience
• Prior leadership experience is a plus
• Demonstrate strong bench skills
• Experience with Gel electrophoresis, UPLC, CE and qPCR
• Understanding of the advanced scientific principles, theories and concepts, practices and standards for method development.
• Experience working on Water’s UPLC and Empower software is a plus
Please reach out and apply if interested!
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- Actalent Jobs