State Street Operations Client Service, SrAssc in Quincy, Massachusetts
Act as a point of contact for operational activities and client inquiries. Monitors and oversees the performance of all business unit Shared Service Teams, global CoEs and India operations as it relates to the overall service delivery for their clients. Ensures that the net asset values of the client’s portfolios are accurately calculated and disseminated in a timely manner. Ensure prompt follow up on exception situations and facilitate timely problem resolution to mitigate risk to the corporation and deliver excellent service to clients.
- Deliver highly valued services to clients to ensure quality services are consistently delivered and clients are offered State Street’s full range of services as their needs and our services evolve
- Display and provide expertise in functional and technical knowledge across multiple disciplines attending training as required
- Promote and complete all activities in line with internal standards (SOPS, Job Aids etc.)
- Lead/collaborate with others to drive success of team/department/organization
- Proactively share and promote new ideas to support process improvements and changes to team processes
- Respond in a timely manner to internal/external issues and queries
- Manage own continued professional development
- Manage own performance through engaging in the PPR process and attending relevant training , e.g. as per the development pathways
- Accountable for quality, accuracy and timeliness of results
- Deliver training and coaching to all staff
- Ensure team is achieving accuracy and meeting pre-determined deadlines
- Estimate personnel needs, assign work, oversee short term deliverables, coordinate workflows
- Provide performance feedback to manager for input into PPR
- Effective messaging & communication
- Apply the 'risk' escalation chain matching the context/policy e.g. operational issues to managers and suspicious transactions to Compliance representatives
- Perform other duties as required
- Work in conjunction with individuals on the team as well as other business units, shared services/COEs, outsource partners, external clients as needed to resolve issues/discrepancies and ensure client satisfaction through seamless processing, accuracy, and adherence to all SLAs/internal standards/guidelines.
- Liaise with COE's, shared service teams and other business units as required to escalate and resolve client's service/ operational issue.
Internally focused and held accountable for making sure that functions and tasks are performed accurately and in accordance with defined time frames and client requirements. Typically has daily contact with Client Service, Client Management, COEs and BU Shared Service teams. Consults with manager where clarification or exception to policy may be required.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably within Accounting, Finance or Economics
- At least 3 years’ work experience in accounting, finance, mutual fund operations, loan servicing or related career
- Strong computer competence (Microsoft applications: Excel, Word, etc.)
- Accuracy and detail-orientated
- Aptitude for math
- Interpersonal and oral communication skills
- Multitasking capability
Ability to work under pressure/deadlines driven environment
Posted 6 Days Ago
- Full time