Granite Telecommunications Mobility Product Manager in Quincy, Massachusetts
Granite Background & History
Granite is one of the premier Telecommunications Solutions Providers for businesses and government facilities across the United States and Canada. We provide exceptional customized service with an emphasis on reliability and outstanding customer support. Granite has over $1.5 Billion in revenue (zero debt) with 2,000 employees and is headquartered out of Quincy, MA. We have Regional offices located in West Palm Beach, Washington DC, New York City, Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Orlando, Philadelphia and Rhode Island.
Our mission is to be the leading Telecommunications Company wherever we offer services as well as provide an environment where the value of each individual is recognized and where each person has the opportunity to further their growth and achieve success.
Granite’s philanthropy is unparalleled with over $80 million in donations to organizations such as Dana Farber Cancer Institute, The ALS Foundation, and the Alzheimer’s Association to name a few.
Granite was rated by Inc. Magazine as one of the “Fastest Growing Companies” for nine consecutive years in a row (2007-2015). Plus over the last four consecutive years (2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019) Granite has been awarded the Top Workplaces Award. With the astounded accomplishment of winning the EIS government bid in 2017, Granite is looking to pave a profound future for itself in not only the private sector, but also in the public sector.
If you are a highly motivated individual who wants to grow your career with a fast paced and progressive company, Granite has countless opportunities for you.
General Summary of Position:
The Program Manager is responsible for implementation strategy and on-going success/support of Mobility products. The Program manager assists in converting product strategy to delivered customer solutions. Responsible for coordinating operational process associated with on-boarding mobility products. Responsible for developing and maintaining product documentation. Provide Subject Matter Expertise and pre/post-sales product support.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Product Documentation - Ensuring product, process, and business rules are clearly defined and up-to date.
- Facilitate Cross-Functional/ Departmental Coordination & Communication. Partnering with key stakeholders. Provisioning, Finance, Marketing, IT, Service Delivery, Incident Management to define product release process and schedule.
- Resolution of day to day of operational product issues across departments.
- Vendor Management – Key point of contact for external suppliers/ vendors post launch. Responsible for updating stakeholders and documenting product updates post launch. “Own” the product post launch.
- Support Sales and Service Delivery for all questions associated with product. Participate in customer meetings to support questions around product delivery and support
- Facilitate Proof of Concepts: Ensure that operational pain-points are identified, detailed and accounted for
- 4 Year Degree from an accredited university
- 2-3 Years telecom experience (preferably wireless) in a project, program or operational role.
- High Capacity for teamwork and ability to influence key stakeholders
- Experiencing working with 3rd part vendors
- Experience w/ Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Outlook
- Experience with SQL
Location: Quincy, MA (HQ)
Job Code: 3555
# of Openings: 1