Granite Telecommunications Incident Analyst-Overnight in Quincy, Massachusetts
Granite Background & History
Granite is one of the premier Telecommunications Solutions Providers for businesses and government facilities across the United States and Canada. We provide exceptional customized service with an emphasis on reliability and outstanding customer support. Granite has over $1.5 Billion in revenue (zero debt) with 2,000 employees and is headquartered out of Quincy, MA. We have Regional offices located in West Palm Beach, Washington DC, New York City, Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Orlando, Philadelphia and Rhode Island.
Our mission is to be the leading Telecommunications Company wherever we offer services as well as provide an environment where the value of each individual is recognized and where each person has the opportunity to further their growth and achieve success.
Granite’s philanthropy is unparalleled with over $80 million in donations to organizations such as Dana Farber Cancer Institute, The ALS Foundation, and the Alzheimer’s Association to name a few.
Granite was rated by Inc. Magazine as one of the “Fastest Growing Companies” for nine consecutive years in a row (2007-2015). Plus over the last four consecutive years (2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019) Granite has been awarded the Top Workplaces Award. With the astounded accomplishment of winning the EIS government bid in 2017, Granite is looking to pave a profound future for itself in not only the private sector, but also in the public sector.
If you are a highly motivated individual who wants to grow your career with a fast paced and progressive company, Granite has countless opportunities for you.
General Summary of Position:
Granite Incident Analyst will answer inbound calls and guide clients through their technical issues in a timely manner.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answer inbound calls from Customers
- Remotely troubleshoot issues on problem calls from Granite customers
- Communicate troubles to other Granite departments by opening tickets in database
- Analyze issues in a timely manner and report to other departments if needed
- Professionally and accurately handle customer requests including technical and non-technical inquiries
- Follow up with customers and internal departments to confirm that issues have been resolved in a timely manner that is satisfactory to the customer
- Answer routine questions regarding service installation, product features, outages and component-level problems
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proven ability to prioritize with a sense of urgency
- Proven problem-solving skills
- Ability to Provide a high level of customer support to improve customer experience
- Ability to use computer and software applications to input and retrieve information
- Ability to work well independently and in a team environment
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Understanding of telecom products and their uses
- Telecommunications industry experience
Location: Quincy, MA (HQ)
Job Code: 3441
# of Openings: 4