Aston Carter Hybrid Customer Service Representative in Quincy, Massachusetts
Position: Owner Services Representative
One of the most innovative private aviation companies across the globe is currently hiring multiple Owner Services Representatives for their offices in Quincy,
MA who can deliver creative customer service solutions with great verbal and written skills. This a great opportunity to work for a fun, stable, and innovative industry. This role will work with assisting clients with their travel needs and accommodations!
If customer service is something you enjoy and you would like to develop your skillset further and more professionally, this is the right opportunity for you! Please read this lucrative and unique customer service opportunity below and apply if interested. A recruiter will follow up shortly to help with the hiring process.
Work Model: Hybrid
Location: Quincy, MA
Schedule: 4 Day work week! Sunday – Wednesday OR Wednesday – Sunday
Hours: 11:00 AM – 9 PM OR 6:00 AM – 4 PM
· 4 Day work week
· Great Benefits – 401k, Health, Dental/Vision, and Medical Insurance
· Tuition Reimbursement
· Great company culture – easy building access and great office location
· Yearly wage increase
· 6 Paid holidays
· Provide world-class service during every interaction with clientele
· Excellent telephone and communication etiquette
· Professionally be able to handle a high volume of incoming calls and emails
· Schedule travel and other accommodations based on individual client needs
· Respond quickly to any questions/inquiries pertaining to scheduled trips, status of trips, etc.
· Communicate any changes, delays, or other potential disservice concerns to clients
· Associate’s degree or equivalent OR Technical school degree is preferred but NOT required
· 1-3 Years of customer service experience in a high-end service industry
· Proficient with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
· Excellent interpersonal, verbal/written, and presentation skills
· Strong attention to detail and ability to finish tasks to completion
About Aston Carter:
Please Note: Scammers are posing as Aston Carter. We'll never contact you via Gmail, Telegram, or WhatsApp and we'll never solicit money from you.
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email email@example.com (%firstname.lastname@example.org) for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
- Aston Carter Jobs