Belcan Sr. Advanced Electrical Engineer in Pittsfield, Massachusetts
Sr. Advanced Electrical Engineer
Job Number: 288193
Category: Electrical / Electronics
Description: A Sr. Advanced Electrical Engineer job in Pittsfield, MA is currently available through Belcan. In this role, you will be responsible for the electrical technical planning, scheduling, cost analysis, risk analysis, and successful execution of small to medium programs or major electrical subsystems of a larger program containing substantial electrical content. To be considered for this role, you will have a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, a related specialized area or field, plus a minimum of 8 years of relevant experience. Due to the nature of the work performed in this facility US citizenship is required.
Sr. Advanced Electrical Engineer Job duties:
• Substantial contribution to electrical requirements analysis, requirements definition, requirements management, functional analysis, performance analysis (e.g. timing, power, etc.), interface analysis and definition for the design, integration and verification of electrical components, equipment and systems for major programs and projects containing substantial, complex electrical content.
• Leads the requirements and functional allocation to electrical units, modules and components.
• Plans and leads electrical engineering root cause analysis for complex electrical issues, conducts experimental tests, evaluates results to formulate and implement solutions to issues.
• Develops and presents electrical requirements, concepts, designs, decisions and results to internal management, other organizations, team mates and external customers.
• Provides substantial contributions to technical subcontract management that may include SOW development, proposal evaluation, source selection, technical oversight, and subcontractor work product evaluation and acceptance.
• Versa Module Eurocard (VME) Module Acceptance Tests Development.
• Module Test Fixture Design.
• Acceptance Test Pan (ATP) Development.
• Acceptance Test Specification (ATS) Development.
If you are interested in this Sr. Advanced Electrical Engineer job in Pittsfield, MA, please apply via the “apply now” link provided.
Belcan is a global supplier of engineering, technical recruiting, and IT services to customers in the aerospace, industrial, and government sectors. Belcan engineers better outcomes through adaptive and integrated services—from jet engines, airframe, and avionics to heavy vehicles, chemical processing, and cybersecurity. Belcan takes a partnering approach to provide customer-driven solutions that are flexible, scalable, and cost-effective. Our unique capabilities have led to continuous growth and success for nearly 60 years. We are a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity.
Location: Pittsfield , MA
Minimum Experience (yrs): 8
Required Education: Bachelor (BA, BS...)
Return to search results Email this job to a friend
If you have previously registered with us, pleaseLog into apply for this position.
*Logged in members may also add jobs to their job cart