Eversource Energy Building Maintenance Mechanic in Pittsfield, Massachusetts
Check out this video and find out why our team loves to work here! (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHmr45H8xZE)
Eversource Energy is the largest Energy delivery company in New England. We support 3.6 million Gas and Electric customers across CT, MA, and NH. We’re proud to provide safe, reliable service to 4.3 million electricity, natural gas, and water customers. Be a part of our mission to deliver reliable energy and superior customer service. ENERGY- BRINGS US TOGETHER!!
This is a Fully Qualified position located in Pittsfield MA.
Under limited supervision, the candidate will perform the essential functions of a skilled Building Maintenance Mechanic.
• High School diploma or equivalent.
• Five years of related experience in electrical and/or HVAC system maintenance. A Journeyman's license in refrigeration/air or a Massachusetts Electrician's
license is required.
• Possess a valid motor vehicle driver's license from the state in which the employee resides along with a proven safe driving record. Commercial Operator's License may be required.
• Work emergency and planned overtime when the need exists.
• Acquire a basic knowledge of the Company Safety Manual and perform work in conformance with safe practices and Company standards.
• Meet physical requirements as required by medical placement examinations.
• Ability to perform basic math functions, communicate effectively (both orally and written), maintain clear, accurate reports and records utilizing basic clerical skills and the use of computers, and learn company software applications as required.
• Perform duties as required, indoors and outdoors, at times under adverse weather conditions and for extended periods, as required.
• Ability to perform skilled maintenance, installation, and repair work on building and building equipment. Make scheduled tests and inspections and determine necessary work on building equipment and fixtures, including but not limited to, elevators, HVAC systems, refrigeration equipment, electrical and electronic controls, and pneumatic equipment. Perform skilled work in connection with the installation, removal, operations, and maintenance of the building, building equipment, and another related physical plant. Work with PMMS (Preventative Maintenance Management System) including associated clerical work.
• Ability to train and company certify in rack-body truck operation.
Please attach a resume along with your online application.
Number of Openings:
Eversource Energy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability status, or protected veteran status.
VEVRRA Federal Contractor
Eversource requires all new employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by their first day of employment. If you have any concerns regarding compliance with this requirement, you will need to discuss your concerns with Eversource’s HR department after you have been made a conditional offer of employment. Eversource does not require applicants to discuss vaccination status prior to receipt of a conditional offer of employment and complies with all applicable laws.
Responding to emergency situations to meet customers’ needs is part of every employee’s role. If employed, you will be given an Emergency Restoration assignment. This means you may be called to assist during an emergency outside of your normal responsibilities, work hours and location.
- Eversource Energy Jobs