Expeditors US Export Compliance Consultant in Peabody, Massachusetts
Tradewin is a leading international trade compliance consulting firm. We provide advice and services that help companies become compliant with import and export laws and regulations. We also help clients find and implement opportunities to reduce costs, improve cycle times, minimize customs duties and enhance the visibility and security of their supply chains. The complex issues that international companies need to address both before and after cargo physically moves are our specialty. Our employees provide key services including HTS classification, duty drawback, reconciliation, import and export compliance assessment, duty recovery and minimization, and CTPAT/supply chain security program implementation. In short, we help our clients achieve faster, cheaper and safer trade.
Scope of Position: Maintain and develop a positive relationship with assigned accounts through pro-active communication and providing timely and accurate information.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
• Communicating with domestic and international clients’ offices • Provide U.S. ECCN and USML Classifications• Regulatory research• Jurisdiction review• Licensing applications • Continually seek improvement in procedures and services to create more efficient and cost-effective operations• Be dedicated to the success of Tradewin using ethical business practices, personal commitment, passion and sacrifice, and an obsession with the fundamental details of running the business
Requirements – Skills, Education, Experience
· 2-5 years of Export Compliance Experience
· Working knowledge of ITAR, EAR and OFAC regulations
· Working knowledge of Defense Export Control and Compliance System (DECCS)and BIS’ SNAP-R
· Excellent Customer Service Skills, including written and verbal communication
· Superior organizational skills, ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
· High attention to detail is a must for this position
· Ability to work independently with little to no supervision
· Maintain complete and accurate records on client projects
· Communicate professionally with both internal and external customers
Tradewin offers excellent benefits including
Paid Vacation, Holiday, Sick Time
Health Plan: Medical, Prescription Drug, Dental and Vision
Life and Long Term Disability Insurance
401(k) Retirement Savings Plan (US only)
Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Training and Personnel Development Program
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- Expeditors Jobs