Paradigm Precision Financial Analyst in Peabody, Massachusetts
To perform all aspects required that the Staff Accountant performs within the Accounting Department.
Essential Duties and Responsibilitiesinclude the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Process the weekly and bi-weekly payrolls.
- Provide the monthly Bank Reconciliation, cash receipts and 401k reporting.
- Cash, A/R ,payroll and other account reconciliation.
- Provide the sales reports as required.
- Perform and support monthly journal entry and closing.
- Perform monthly and ad hoc reporting.
- Perform financial analysis as necessary.
- Upload the monthly financials on Hyperion.
- Support external and internal audit requests.
- Act as the back-up for Accounts Payable as required
- Other duties may be assigned as necessary.
Supervisory Responsibilities This job has no supervisory responsibilities
QualificationsTo perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience B.S. or B.A. degree in Accounting and a minimum of five (5) years of related experience.
SPECIAL SKILLS: Accounting/GAAP knowledge Advance knowledge of Excel Manufacturing experience preferred
Physical DemandsThe physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit and use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
- The employee is frequently required to talk or hear.
- The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and color vision.
Work EnvironmentThe work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
AcknowledgementsThe above job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as assigned by their supervisor.
Paradigm Precision is an Equal Opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, medical condition, disability, veteran status, gender identity, or any other basis protected by law.
Title: Financial Analyst
Country: United States
Department: Accounting / Finance