Paradigm Precision Deburr - Monday-Friday, 7:30am-4:00pm in Peabody, Massachusetts
Paradigm Precision specializes in the manufacturing of complex fabrication and precision machined components for gas turbine engines. We serve customers around the world in commercial and military aviation, power generation, the marine industry, rotary wing and unmanned aerial*vehicles*
Deburr - 1st Shift - Monday through Friday, 7:30am-4:00pm
Grind, polish and clean precision machined parts made of a variety of materials to specified requirements and tolerances.
- Deburr and grind parts as required by specifications by using established procedures, machines and tooling.
- Perform rework assignments as required
- Provide feedback to CNC machinists in regards to part quality
- Insure all parts paperwork and documentation is completed properly
- Enter all data as required
- Use all measuring and gauging instruments as required
- Inspect finished work to required specifications
- Experience deburring and grinding parts to exact specifications
- Working knowledge of inspection and gauging techniques for parts quality
- Ability to complete paperwork and documentation procedures
- Aerospace parts experience preferred.
Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must possess ability to communicate verbally, in writing and have the ability to hear
- Role requires ability to stand, walk, reach with hands and arms, stoop and crouch as well as sit on occasion
- Must have ability to lift / move up to 40 pounds and occasionally may be required to lift / move up to 50 pounds
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts
- The employee is regularly required to stand and walk
- Must have the ability to stand, walk, reach with hands and arms, stoop, crouch and sit on occasion
- Must have the ability to regularly stand and walk
- Must have the ability to bend, squat, twist at the waist and neck flexion
- Must have the ability to push/pull objects distances of up to 15 feet
- Must have the ability to grasp and grip to lift and carry equipment
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate
Paradigm Precision is an Equal Opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, medical condition, disability, veteran status, gender identity, or any other basis protected by law.Paradigm Precision is an Equal Opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, medical condition, disability, veteran status, gender identity, or any other basis protected by law.
Title: Deburr - Monday-Friday, 7:30am-4:00pm
Country: United States
Department: Manufacturing Operations