Rose International INC Engineer in Norwood, Massachusetts
Position Title: Engineer
Position Number: 302126
Location: Norwood, MA
Desired Skill Set:
Design, Engineer, Engineering, LabView, MATLAB, Six Sigma, Solidworks
C2C and STEM-OPT are not available
Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.
“Whether developing brand new tech or engineering ways to safeguard our innovations – our team is made up of some of the world’s brightest thinkers, dreamers and doers. That’s why we recruit people with more than just a passion for disruptive ideas – they must also have the courage to bring them to life. We believe those ideas can come from anywhere, and when you’re surrounded by teammates who love what they do, you can achieve anything. It’s how we design and implement over 7,600 different inventions around the world each year. We’re making a difference to the world we live in every day. We’ve reduced congestion in cities by 20% by using intelligent real-time traffic data; we’ve built offices using nothing but a 3D printer; we’ve created software that communicates with turbines in the middle of the ocean; and we helped NASA develop the Curiosity rover and land it safely on Mars. By working with like-minded companies around the globe, we can create innovations that contribute to society's success. It’s what inspires our 372,000 employees to come and work together each day. Here is a chance to support one of the world’s largest international companies right here in the United States. Join a winning team delivering cutting edge products and services in multiple industries. This is an opportunity to show what you can bring to the team and gain valuable experience at a renowned company!”
Job Title: Product Engineer
Location: Norwood, MA 02062
Duration: 12+ Months, potential to go permanent
Schedule: Shift 1; M-F (8:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
• The talented and passionate individual will help design, analyze, develop, test, troubleshoot, and document mechanical, fluidic and electromechanical components and systems for use in medical diagnostic instruments.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Conduct data analysis and statistical techniques using Labview, MatLab, Minitab etc.
• Use first principles and advanced engineering methods to guide the development process
• Perform 3D modeling and tolerance analysis of complex electromechanical systems
Knowledge & Skills:
• Expert proficiency with data analysis and statistical techniques using Labview, MatLab, Minitab etc.
• Expert proficiency in writing Labview sequences.
• Expert proficiency in electromechanical/fluidic troubleshooting
• Demonstrated understanding of product development considerations for tightly controlled manufacturing processes
• Knowledge of Design of Experiments (DOE), Design for Six Sigma (DFSS), Design for Manufacturing/Assembly (DFMA)
• Expert capability with SolidWorks
Education & Experience:
• MS in Engineering (Mechanical preferred) with at least 5 years experience, or other Engineering degree plus 8 years experience as a Mechanical product design/development engineer and/or project engineer in the medical device or pharmaceutical industries
• Excellent hands-on ability to work on test method development, fixture development and troubleshooting, prototype assembly, preliminary concept generation testing/evaluation
• Specialty technical expertise such as microfluidics or the use of Computational Modeling and Simulation tools for fluid or structural/solid mechanics
• Looking for extensive experience with electromechanical troubleshooting, preferably including fludics/microfluidics, and expert capability at writing Labview scripts to drive prototype equipment. Must be hands-on.#CBRose#
Send me a reminder to complete this application
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender (expression or identity), national origin, arrest and conviction records, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify).
(Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)