Aston Carter Customer Service Representative in Norwood, Massachusetts
Customer Service Representative
A top bank that dedicates its services to customers in Massachusetts and Rhode Island is currently hiring a Customer Service Representative to join their fun, expanding, and successful team with great opportunities for long-term growth professionally and personally! This bank is looking to provide those who join the team with a great benefits package as well as a healthy work-life balance.
Some of the great benefits and success plans include the following:
· Competitive compensation with performance incentive awards
· Great Benefits - 401k, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, and DC plan for your retirement
· Reimbursement Plans: Day Care Reimbursement, Tuition Assistance for Graduate AND Undergraduate programs, an award-winning Wellness program, and much more!
· Opportunity to transition into a Hybrid schedule after some tenure in the role!
Schedule, please see below:
Monday to Friday – 11:00 am to 8:00 pm
Alternating Saturdays 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
One Sunday a month 10:00 am – 3:00 pm
Additional schedule opportunities for those with Banking AND Call Center Experience
Location(s): Norwood, Plymouth, and Franklin.
Pay Rate: $19.50 – 21/HR
· Service incoming customer calls following established policies and procedures in an efficient and quality manner
· Ensure every transaction is processed correctly by confirming it with the caller to ensure a mutual understanding
· Identify opportunities to grow customer relationships with the bank through referral programs
· Utilize communication skills to resolve customer inquiries or issues to avoid escalation situations
· Act as a peer coach for new hire representatives
· No previous banking or finance experience is required just motivated individuals!
· Good communication, problem-solving, and organizational skills
· Computer skills – Microsoft Office and ability to navigate multiple systems without assistance
If interested in this lucrative opportunity to join a growing community bank in an essential professional industry please apply, and a recruiter will follow up shortly to assist with the hiring process!
About Aston Carter:
Please Note: Scammers are posing as Aston Carter. We'll never contact you via Gmail, Telegram, or WhatsApp and we'll never solicit money from you.
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email firstname.lastname@example.org (%email@example.com) for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
- Aston Carter Jobs